Buddhamonkey's Allure Wrestling & More

SardonicScribe

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In mine she keeps winning no1 contender matches and then getting whipped by Nadi.

And now I have to figure out which 2 non allure characters to delete for the new two lol

Woot, go Nadi! Sorry, I'm biased. In my universe Nadi just won the championship from Iliana Corvea and now there are TWO number one conetender matches scheduled. Pyra vs. Penny Dreadful, and Iliana Corvea vs. Lita (I left Lita and AJ in my universe as they fit). Not really sure how there can be two #1 contenters.

Hey man gotta download some more of your divas as Knights got it too easy on my brand. I'm going to be doing some WEW vids would it be ok to use your caws in some segments

I used to be very posessive of my caws, but now I'm a bit more open to it, so have it. Only stipulation is Nadi, Penny, Jaxine, and Taylor aren't availabe. Still posessive of them :P As for the rest, have at it sir.

I'm scrolling thru and don't see any cc tags. What are they? I wanna snag some girls.

I think I must have deleted the tags when I was editing the first post at some point. Most of them have the tags "Allure" "original" "diva". I think all of them have Allure as a tag. But, if you find one easy to find the rest :D Now CC making it easy is another problem.

Yeah man that's cool that's why I asked permission man cause I think it shows respect to the creator.

That's cool wanna launch some WEW matches Knight is great thou love her look she's great.

Would you fancy doing a cross brand promotion ?

Appreciate the thoughtfulness :D

Where can I watch WEW? I can't seem to find it. And I very well might be interested in a cross-promotion. I may need a month or so to get my own show caught up first, but it's something I might be interested in.

Watched the Taylor Starr video earlier, was so great. Love that she does that new Tilt-a-Whirl Sideslam.

Thanks lady :) That means a lot. I messed up and forgot to include one of her finishers :P

Downloaded Taylor this morning. Couldn't find Gabriella though (even looking at content by creator), is she up?

I'm having trouble getting decent photos of Storm (as im having to use my phone) - if its better for you, I can upload her as she currently is and you could download before the servers go offline lol (if you believe the rumours)

Downloaded Taylor this morning. Couldn't find Gabriella though (even looking at content by creator), is she up?

I'm having trouble getting decent photos of Storm (as im having to use my phone) - if its better for you, I can upload her as she currently is and you could download before the servers go offline lol (if you believe the rumours)

Nah, Gabriella's not up yet. I haven't had time to finish her last attires as I've been trying to get my major event finally posted (it'll be up by the end of the day) and working on my first '13 show. Hopefully I can get her finished within the next week.

Just finished watching your episode in general chat, gotta say, I love the look of Charade, kind of looks like 3X's Riot's girlfriend :P Nice work and keep making them!

Hey look, we have the same post count!

Funny thing is I noticed that earlier when I was replying to you and I almost never look at the post count.

Thanks again for checking out the show. Glad you enjoyed. I'm done making female caws (well, mostly as I freed up one spot and have a new idea forming :P) as I've made them all. I PLAN on finishing out my male caws soon, but not sure how that's gonna go or whether or not I'll be posting. We'll see I suppose.

Finally had time to sit and watch it. Very much enjoyed it. Was interesting to see what titles you used. Looking forward to seeing Nadi return and whup Pyra

Awesome, glad you watched and enjoyed it dude. I'd like to say "how do you know Nadi will ever get her revenge", but I guess it's inevitable :D

Nadi's the golden girl lol. Besides the "injured, returns for revenge" is a classic used by every wrestling promotion by some of the greats - Angle, RVD, Austin, Triple H... I think undertaker must have done at least 4 times in his career (usually against Kane lol). Must admit id expected a different show ending. I like mysterious 'T' teaser too

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I know I said there most likely will not be any more updates for this thread, but that's what I do...I say one thing and do another :P Couldn't help it, got an idea so I had to make it. Created a group of triplets called The Rocket Girls. Posted the video on the first page.

Archived