Buddhamonkey's Allure Wrestling & More

SardonicScribe

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Rated and PhillyK. Aileen always seems to be well received. One of those lucky few ideas that worked out the way it did in my head :P

I actually went back and looked at your thread from 2011(basically because I only discovered your originals last year) - it was interesting. Who knew Quinn was originally Lilith lol?

Whatever happened to the Game Over girls?

Gotta say, loved Nadi's attires for that year (except the green one) sorry I missed them

Lol, I haven't looked at that in some time. Better that way as I saw something I said that I didn't like :D I changed Quinn from Lilith last year. Really didn't care for Lilith. Funny you should mention the Game Over Girls. I'm actually work on them as I write this. I made them last year but never used 'em as I couldn't come up with much for them as far as attires go. I have something right now that I like okay. Hopefully I can finish them and then tweak as I figure better ways of execution. They were always meant to be the premiere tag team in Allure. They'll get a mention in my first episode using '13 and will make their Allure debut some time after that. Currently they're "in Japan".

I actually went back and looked at your thread from 2011(basically because I only discovered your originals last year) - it was interesting. Who knew Quinn was originally Lilith lol?

Whatever happened to the Game Over girls?

Gotta say, loved Nadi's attires for that year (except the green one) sorry I missed them

Lol, I haven't looked at that in some time. Better that way as I saw something I said that I didn't like :D I changed Quinn from Lilith last year. Really didn't care for Lilith. Funny you should mention the Game Over Girls. I'm actually work on them as I write this. I made them last year but never used 'em as I couldn't come up with much for them as far as attires go. I have something right now that I like okay. Hopefully I can finish them and then tweak as I figure better ways of execution. They were always meant to be the premiere tag team in Allure. They'll get a mention in my first episode using '13 and will make their Allure debut some time after that. Currently they're "in Japan".

Maybe some tekken or MK inspired attires? I dunno lol

It did actually explain a lot, the in ring announcing used lillith for her last year lol

Maybe some tekken or MK inspired attires? I dunno lol

It did actually explain a lot, the in ring announcing used lillith for her last year lol

I've got them finished, as you'll be able to see. They're posted. They're not up on CC yet, as I have to change the Japanese on Yumi's shorts (It says Ivy on both of their shorts), and I have to to their fourth "casual" attires. Should just be a day or two. Also posted a video of the Allure tag team division.

Looking pretty good, I like. Its funny, they look a little like the DC Universe Online versions of Wonder Woman and Powergirl (although obviously a little less stacked than those two) in their faces. Good work man.

The tag team division also has some spoilers it seems...

I can see the comparison. I changed Ivy's face morph this year as her face used to be kinda default. Though her hair is only dark with that attire. Not sure what spoilers are in there. There's one that's a minor spoiler, that being Azazel and Ace forming a tag team, and another that may be a spoiler if I use it in the show, that being the name "The Cipher". It's something I did in my Universe and I'm toying with doing it in Allure. If it's something other than that you'll have to clue me in :D

Ah see I meant the team in hoodies.. I dont recognise them at all...

Aaaaaah. I actually created them pretty late into the game last year. They're not featured on my original thread but they were on my Allure Wrestling thread. They just haven't made their actual debut yet.

I am supremely jealous of your PT skills and your ability to come up with interesting, unique characters. Fantastic job, dude.

Thanks dude. That means a lot. I dunno if my PT skills are anything to be jealous of though :D I get by.

Buddha, I've got a character called Storm I'd like to add to the Allure roster if your interested?

Got some attire work still to do though lol

I very well may be. Don't suppose there's any chance she's intended to be a heel, is there?

Buddha, I've got a character called Storm I'd like to add to the Allure roster if your interested?

Got some attire work still to do though lol

I very well may be. Don't suppose there's any chance she's intended to be a heel, is there?

Actually thats how she started off originally. She's become more of a face recently but she was meant as a heel. Guess thats partly to do with her entrance and music though. I'll get some attire work done and try to get a decent picture (no cap card so unfortunately itll be by phone)

Well, I did a bit of work on her last night and came up with a second attire (borrowed your method with white dots but used it slightly differently). Actually worked quite well, especially when I overlaid the lightning. Although it occurs now that black and purple is used a lot in Nadi too lol

Thanks all.

@Jay Glad ya like 'em. I did them last year but I think they turned out better this year.

And yeah Knight, absolutely send her on.

Also, embarrassing thang. I said last update would probably be my last update, but not long after saying that I get a germ of an idea that I turned into a new caw, so I posted her. That really will be me last update on this thread as there is only one caw I never posted and I don't really think she deserves a new update and I don't have any current pics....so yeah....last one :D

Archived