Buddhamonkey's Allure Wrestling & More

SardonicScribe

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely random, but I'm glad I'm not the only one with a Porclean and The Tramps theme song.

Naw, I used to use several of "their" songs but I've widdled it down to just one, though I wish I was still using Gasoline as it's the best fit for an entrance and theme and just a bad ass song, but I've decided not to use the caw that had that for a theme and it doesn't really fit any of my other ones.

Also, Tresten has been added (That's right, the second non-female caw to date).

You get extremely creative with your attires. They all look great, very diverse.

Thank you sir. Those are the two things I aim for. Not sure how well I achieve those goals but it makes me glad to see someone say that.

okay can you please tell me how you do Aileen Knight's boots? I really need to know :P

Sho' thang. Not really hard. I just use the bellbottom pants, place a black square design around the legs below the knee. In the paint tool I make little white dots with the pen tool...I believe I use the smallest though it may be the second smallest size. Gotta make sure to fill up the canvas completely and fairly evenly. Then I just place them over the black square designs I placed before. I had to fix her pants after I posted the picture. I'm sure you can see that I went to big with the design and it bled up a bit too high. Also there's a huge gap in the "sparkle" design that I had to fix. That was from me not using the full space of the paint tool canvas properly. Hope that helps :D

Also, added Taya "Ace" Cassidy and Devitaki.

I really like how your attires look like they are made for divas, like I could see a lot of these on WWE or TNA.

I THINK you're saying that my caws attires look like attires that would be made for actual female wrestlers, and if I'm correct, then thank you. That means a lot :D That's kinda my aim and I can only hope that I accomplish it.

I really like how your attires look like they are made for divas, like I could see a lot of these on WWE or TNA.

I THINK you're saying that my caws attires look like attires that would be made for actual female wrestlers, and if I'm correct, then thank you. That means a lot :D That's kinda my aim and I can only hope that I accomplish it.

You are correct! It's something I wish I got down more often, I know some people think diva is an insult because of the standard of wrestling they expect, but I usually mean it in a good way rather than a bad way.

I actually went back and looked at your thread from 2011(basically because I only discovered your originals last year) - it was interesting. Who knew Quinn was originally Lilith lol?

Whatever happened to the Game Over girls?

Gotta say, loved Nadi's attires for that year (except the green one) sorry I missed them

Archived