Buddhamonkey's Allure Wrestling & More

SardonicScribe

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any eta on next show

I'm hoping to FINALLY have Summer Sin posted this weekend. The commentary has been holding me back but it should be done by then. Then I have to do my Velocity Championship tourney, which shouldn't take long. As far as new content goes though, gonna be a while. Still have to finish all my caws and do my new arena logos. I want to make sure all my ducks are in a row as far as production goes so that I can put on the best quality show I possibly can this year.

Downloaded Aileen Knight she's my diva's champion over on WEW well done some of the most original diva's this year!

Ha, that's awesome. Always been curious aboot how my caws are used by others. Thanks :D

Any eta on next show

I'm hoping to FINALLY have Summer Sin posted this weekend. The commentary has been holding me back but it should be done by then. Then I have to do my Velocity Championship tourney, which shouldn't take long. As far as new content goes though, gonna be a while. Still have to finish all my caws and do my new arena logos. I want to make sure all my ducks are in a row as far as production goes so that I can put on the best quality show I possibly can this year.

Downloaded Aileen Knight she's my diva's champion over on WEW well done some of the most original diva's this year!

Ha, that's awesome. Always been curious aboot how my caws are used by others. Thanks :D

check your PM's man

2 - Quinn and Jaxine. 3 if I hadn't downloaded Delhia yet.

And just to be a pain lol, what do you use for Quinn's entrance music?

On a side note, I swear you had videos on this thread. ..

Well last year her theme was "Factory Girl" by The Pretty Reckless. This year I changed it though, to "You Can't Stop Me" by the Guano Apes. "Gasoline" by Porcelain and the Tramps is also a decent choice, especially lyrically, but it's a little high energy for her entrance.

As far as the video go you're probably thinking about the Allure Wrestling thread I had in last years section. I've only posted a few this year, but if you want to see them you can go to my youtube page. Just search Buddhamonkey or Allure Wrestling and you should find 'em pretty easily.

Just started up my own Divas show and found your stuff. DL'd about 3/4 of it. Looking forward to that arena though more right now.

Thanks. And yeah, thinking I'm gonna get the logo done tonight or tomorrow so I can actually upload the arenas I've made. I'll post them all on here when they're finished.

just wondering if suger jones on cc yet?

No, I'll probably finish her and a couple of the easier ones up in the next day or two. I'll update when she is.

In the meantime, the final version of the Allure weekly arena is posted, as well as the Calgary Hit Squad, who, last year were not available on CC, but are this year.

Another 2 to download for me. And the Arena :-)

Have at 'em. I was just glad to get them up this year :D

What theme song did you use for The Calgary Hit Squad? Love your CAWS by the way :)

Thanks ! As for the theme song, last year I just used the old WWF Hart Foundation theme, but I wanted to get away from using official themes complely, so I used a metal version of a song from a fairly obscure game. It's called "Noble Disctrict of Toal". Wanted the same feel, thus, the metal version.

These keep getting better and better, although I do wish you would make more male CAWS. Great job nonetheless!

I have several male caws. It's just my female caws are used for my caw league, so they're my priority so I can start putting out my shows again. I'll be posting my male caws too as soon as I've finished all my female ones. Which I've really only got a few more left to do. Caesaro was finished so quickly because he's used in US-Dojo.

I am usually not interested in most people's CAWs but yours look very interesting. Nadi looks cool.

Thanks! Glad ya like 'em.

Also, updated with Delhia.

I also need to mention, Penny Dreadful looks like she could possibly be a Batman villain. I really like her, as well.

I can see that now that you've said that. That would be awesome :D

Another 2 to download for me. And the Arena :-)

Have at 'em. I was just glad to get them up this year :D

What theme song did you use for The Calgary Hit Squad? Love your CAWS by the way :)

Thanks ! As for the theme song, last year I just used the old WWF Hart Foundation theme, but I wanted to get away from using official themes complely, so I used a metal version of a song from a fairly obscure game. It's called "Noble Disctrict of Toal". Wanted the same feel, thus, the metal version.

I agree that does have the same feel.

Archived