Buddhamonkey's Allure Wrestling & More

SardonicScribe

Jaxine looks great as ever.

Thanks dude. Forgot to get the pic with her entrance attire top hat :D

She's baaaack! Straight on my download list. Love the new attires, though I do miss last years

I don't think you're alone in missing last years. Maybe I should have done that one instead of the 2010 version :D

LOL, to be fair it was a freakin awesome attire. Not that these aren't awesome, but there was something unique about that one :-)

Good to see Jaxine back too... will you be doing the Yuffie attire again?

Out of curiosity, what are you using for entrance musics for these characters?

Liking the arena as well. I don't normally bother downloading arenas but if it goes up on live, I will be

Glad you liked it that much. If'n ya want I could maybe recreate that attire and upload it for ya once I get everything else in order.

No Yuffie attire this year as I've got four attires for her.

Hopefully I'll have the arena done pretty soon. I've also got my five ppv style arenas almost set up, just need the logos.

And as far as music goes, Nadi - "This is What Rock and Roll Looks Like" - Porcelain Black, Penny - "Special Death" - Mirah, Jaxine Krash - "Ride to California" - Paper Tongues, and Sugar Jones - "Another One Bites the Dust" - Wyclef. Though for Nadi's entrance I use an edited versioin of the song listed so it fits with her pyro.

I'll include themes with future posts.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jaxine looks great as ever.

Thanks dude. Forgot to get the pic with her entrance attire top hat :D

She's baaaack! Straight on my download list. Love the new attires, though I do miss last years

I don't think you're alone in missing last years. Maybe I should have done that one instead of the 2010 version :D

LOL, to be fair it was a freakin awesome attire. Not that these aren't awesome, but there was something unique about that one :-)

Good to see Jaxine back too... will you be doing the Yuffie attire again?

Out of curiosity, what are you using for entrance musics for these characters?

Liking the arena as well. I don't normally bother downloading arenas but if it goes up on live, I will be

Glad you liked it that much. If'n ya want I could maybe recreate that attire and upload it for ya once I get everything else in order.

No Yuffie attire this year as I've got four attires for her.

Hopefully I'll have the arena done pretty soon. I've also got my five ppv style arenas almost set up, just need the logos.

And as far as music goes, Nadi - "This is What Rock and Roll Looks Like" - Porcelain Black, Penny - "Special Death" - Mirah, Jaxine Krash - "Ride to California" - Paper Tongues, and Sugar Jones - "Another One Bites the Dust" - Wyclef. Though for Nadi's entrance I use an edited versioin of the song listed so it fits with her pyro.

I'll include themes with future posts.

If you have time and inclination to do Nadi's attire from last year, I won't say no lol. Like I said, it was brilliantly unique :-)

Liking the tag team too, will have to grab them as well

Yayy Penny, I can't wait to download her. She's the only external original caw I ever use. :)

Wow, that's uh....kinda awesome. Thanks :D

@Knight2000 Yeah, that's really no problem. Won't be too hard to recreate it, though it may be around a month down the road, since I've got so much to do.

Also, Aileen Knight posted.

Gotta say.... Aileen... Wow!

Will be downloading later today

Wow, that's uh....kinda awesome. Thanks :D

@Knight2000 Yeah, that's really no problem. Won't be too hard to recreate it, though it may be around a month down the road, since I've got so much to do.

Also, Aileen Knight posted.

Great, cheers fella :-)

Great to see you back! Allure Wrestling arena looks nice, are you going to upload it to CC someday? ;D

Thanks! The Allure arena, and all of my mega event arenas will be on CC as soon as I get all of the logos made. The main Allure one will probably be up within a week or so, the others'll take more time.

loving Aileen Knight when will she be available to download?

Thanks. She's already up. Search tags for all my stuff is just Allure.

It surprises me that Penny is more disturbing wearing a dress than her normal attire.:benoit:

I like the arena so far. I was honestly expecting to see more arenas with the Fist than the ovaltron for some reason.

Lol, I'm still parial to the main attire, but then her attires a couple years ago utilized a lot of dresses/skirts so I'm used to it.

I was all about the oval Smackdown stage as soon as I knew we could edit it. I think I'm partial to it because I always thought Triple H and Chyna's combined entrance used to look so bad ass with that stage.

What theme you use for her?

It's called "I Feel Perfect" by Porcelain and the Tramps. I posted a video of her entrance below so's you can hear it.

All the attires look great, especially like knight's attire.

Thanks, she always seems to go over better than most, which is cool as I have some plans for her starting on my next show.

Awesome work bro are these on CC

Thanks. All are currently on CC except for Jaxine and Sugar Jones. Have to do their other attires.

I love how creative your attires are particularly Aileen Knight's, it makes me think to hell with the blurs this attire is awesome! :D

Lol, thanks dude. It's no Golden Axe dwarf but I try :D

It's called "I Feel Perfect" by Porcelain and the Tramps. I posted a video of her entrance below so's you can hear it.

Never herd that song but listen to it now its my favorite lol

Never herd that song but listen to it now its my favorite lol

Yeah, I was on a big kick with them for a while. You should check out the rest of their stuff.

Archived