Some New Games, Need Expertise

lightning116

It's that time of year again. Months away from the end of 2012 and I would really like to see if I can purchase two or three games for my PS3, Wii or 3DS before we get to 2013.

The thing is, this year I want these games to be separate for specific reasons. What I mean is: one of the games that I buy should be something that I alone would enjoy and appreciate while the others may be multiplayer since I have siblings and all so they've overplayed everything that I have for more than one person on both my Wii and PS3 with the Sony console being the most requested.

And I'm currently in the middle of downgrading my fat PS3 (yes, downgrading) since the 320GB I put it in does not seem to compatible with it and causes EVERYTHING to run slow as hell. I recently played Vanquish after I got it back and the dialogue lagged for like 8 seconds before it should've started......a key sign that SOMETHING is not right.

I will deal with my PS3 tomorrow when I send it back for repairs. But for now, these are the Wii and 3DS Games that I have in mind of getting. Keep in mind that I only get one.

- The Last Story

- Madworld

- Super Paper Mario

- The Conduit 2 (dark horse)

- New Super Mario Bros. 2

- Sonic Generations

- Resident Evil (3DS one, not the Mercenaries)

- Kid Icarus: Uprising

And here are the PS3 Games that I want. One multiplayer and one single player for me in this. It's going to be big for sure since we play on the PS3 (well they request the PS3) the most.

- Resident Evil 6

- Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

- Sleeping Dogs

- Blur

- WWE All Stars

- God of War Collection

- Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One

- The Amazing Spider-Man

- Bionic Commando

- Saints Row 2

- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

- NBA Jam

- Dante's Inferno

- Bayonetta (have it, may sell it)

So there they are. At least two or three will do (four if I am lucky). Much assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Archived