UTD along with a few other clans were solely based on fun, fair, and realistic styles of gameplay. Among these small communities of fair players, I was a member of UTD and loved every minute of it.

I loved the fact that I was apart of a group of FAIR but FIRM players.

But during the end of SvR09 the clan scene began to fade out as well as this fair playing style.

Since then there really hasn't been too many fair clans or realistic style play clans out there.

I have been thinking of forming my own clan even before joining UTD, I had the name, just never the support... But with my morals being the same as UTD's I decided to join them. But ever since UTD has faded from the limelight, I have been debating whether or not to start up my own clan. But now that things are finally lining up in my favor, I am finally starting my own clan, branching off of UTD and it's history. The clan will be called xLast Kingzx.(xLKx) : Now this clan will be a diverse group, but our main focus is the fair,realistic, firm, and fun playstyle.

Now I've been dying to start this clan for the past 7years but just simply haven't had the time or ambitions on doing so. But now as a great wrestler and even better Canadian once said, "Enough is enough, and it's time for a change!" I feel with the right players backing me, we can bring this back... I don't expect to be a cutthroat type of clan but more of a brotherhood of players who would rather enjoy their gaming experience opposed to having to adjust to the normal noobs.

Sorry it is for XBOX360 only :/ Until I find someone trustworthy to open a PS3 Branch.

I'll be making a new thread containing rules, and policies once I get enough people to join up.

So if you're interested, please reply with your gamertag below. OR feel free to invite me to your xbox live party or game session.

My gamertag is:

xLKx Cairo Kidd

It's just a video game, guy.

And your point is... what exactly?

The guy is looking for fair players to join his clan and play against each other.

... Like Chris said, I'm looking for players to join my clan and play against them etc. I do believe I know it's just a video game everytime I press the middle button and hold the controller in my hand lol Not to sound like a jerk or anything, but c'mon it's commons sense... guy. Thanks Chris, atleast someone is actually using their noggin lol

Again I'm looking to start up a new clan if anyone is interested then invite me to a party, add me on XBL, or reply below with your gamertag.

Mine is : xLKx Cairo Kidd

I support your endeavor on the PS3 end of things.. I'm pretty sure I remember UTD from the 06-08 era IIRC.

Cool, and thank you. Yeah we were around during those times and faded out around 09-10. It was fun and legit, just wan't to get those fun times and style back in the public you know?

I support your endeavor on the PS3 end of things.. I'm pretty sure I remember UTD from the 06-08 era IIRC.

Cool, and thank you. Yeah we were around during those times and faded out around 09-10. It was fun and legit, just wan't to get those fun times and style back in the public you know?

I hear that. I dipped out of the efedding and clan thing after 07 or 08 ... was running with NIWA and EOCW back then ... smaller group of gamers with the same premise your group is going for ... non-cheaters/cheapers. Good luck to ya.

fa3.gif

couldn't resist, the wording of your post made me lol.

But yea I mean it's good to see a group of people who actually wanna play fairly

Lmao the powerpuff girls lol But yea I miss playing that style opposed to track and field, having to sit there and try to out noob noobs. For me it takes the fun out of things. Yea sometimes fast paced adrenaline styled matches are cool but no need to be a noob or lame about it y'know?

Would you be interested?

I got nothing against people joining clans.... But I think the wrestling game fan base just isn't as hardcore as it has been in recent years. The last 2 games people generally lost interest in playing before the DLC was even fully out....

You'll certainly find it hard to recruit people nowadays... we live in a throw away society... Much like the real wrestling business... look how quickly factions form and disband haha

I got nothing against people joining clans.... But I think the wrestling game fan base just isn't as hardcore as it has been in recent years. The last 2 games people generally lost interest in playing before the DLC was even fully out....

You'll certainly find it hard to recruit people nowadays... we live in a throw away society... Much like the real wrestling business... look how quickly factions form and disband haha

It doesn't help that the game is so broken either ... really contributes to how quickly a person can get burnt out on the content. The fed in my sig has been running since Smackdown Vs. Raw 2006 ... so I guess it all depends on who you're running with ... they've lost a lot of the original crowd (myself included until recently) but for every person they lost, they picked up 2 more ... so IDK. Hope this guy gets his stuff going though, because if he winds up with a PS3 chapter for his clan, I'm sure NIWA would love to feud with 'em.

Ah, I remember you guys, Mindown, and the original L2K, and Dynamite Kid, Magic (who would allways copy my shit :D) and Kompane. We used to play all the time. Good luck. But the first post makes you look like you overrate that stuff a but, you should consider changing it :)

Ah, I remember you guys, Mindown, and the original L2K, and Dynamite Kid, Magic (who would allways copy my shit :D) and Kompane. We used to play all the time. Good luck. But the first post makes you look like you overrate that stuff a but, you should consider changing it :)

Lyriqz I do believe I remember you as well, you still playing? If so shoot me an invite sometimes...

But yea I changed it hopefully for the better lol

Yeah it'll be difficult to find people. I've noticed lol but Im not looking for a real competitive group. I mean we'll be competitive, but I really just want a chill clan, full of fun players who are truley playing for fun... But I do agree the fan base isn't as hardcore as it was before.

It doesn't help that the game is so broken either ... really contributes to how quickly a person can get burnt out on the content. The fed in my sig has been running since Smackdown Vs. Raw 2006 ... so I guess it all depends on who you're running with ... they've lost a lot of the original crowd (myself included until recently) but for every person they lost, they picked up 2 more ... so IDK. Hope this guy gets his stuff going though, because if he winds up with a PS3 chapter for his clan, I'm sure NIWA would love to feud with 'em.

Yeah Hopefully I do get something started atleast, keeping my fingers crossed lol

So are Oasis & Mind trying to rebuild UTD as well? Do they have 13?

Not that I know of, Mindown hasnt been on in a while. But I'm not trying to rebuild UTD, just trying to bring their style back in my own clan.... Souled Out I think I have you on my friendslist.

You look a little like JTG. :)

Um thanks... I think lol ....

Archived