UP2SP33D: ROUND 8!!!

Thr33X

Nice work Thr33x, Good to see you decided to continue this year. I'm back and forth about getting this for the PS3 later in 13's lifespan even though I already have it for 360.

You could do it and start a while different collection of CAWS for the PS3 game. That's what I'd do if I has a 360...no way would I repeat the same CAWS on both consoles, that gets a little boring to be honest.

Just as an update for you guys, I'm going underground for a while. I'm gonna grind out as many CAWS as I can in the next two weeks as I wait to get my Elgato Game Capture. I will not be uploading to CC either, not yet, so that when I do come back in with new posts, you'll have new content, new videos and new CAWS to check out or download. There will be attire edits done to some who I've already made as well, so keep that in mind.

That being said, I hope to have everything in order by next week...just in time for Black Friday.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait until you see the updates. That's all I have to say. I just learn over the week of a new glitch, which has in effect opened up my female CAW creating abilities tenfold I tell you. Maybe there are people who are trying to keep the info under wraps, but that's never been my style...I've always been one to help the community out, but out of fear of it being patched out if word gets out on how to do it, people who know it are sharing the info secretly. It's a bypass for the boob blur...and if you want to know what it is, just shoot me a PM and I'll you what it is and how to do it. To be clear, it's a game glitch, not a hack...and I don't know if it works on the 360, but ask me anyway and I'll tell you and you can see for yourself.

In other news, I'm pumped right now after checking the Top Creator rankings. Yours truly is now rated #29 on PS3. Yes, #29...and I really haven't even gotten started yet. I think I just might break the top 20 this year maybe even top 10! Thanks to everyone who's been downloading, rating and commenting on my work...you guys are the best.

But as I said...you haven't seen anything yet guys. Big things coming Friday. HUGE.

If you're #29, I'd gotta be top 10 if people actually RATED my CAWs when they download them. Dru's got 319 downloads, Blake's got 290, and others have over 100 downloads...but only double and single digit numbers on the reviews. And of course the way you rank up on CC is by reviews this year, not downloads. (Which makes no sense IMHO) People need to review more and stop being greedy leeching bastards. Ok, soap box over. :P

I may start working on some male CAWS this weekend actually, since I have so many people asking for them. Major update though...I got an Elgato HD Game Capture yesterday, so video and photos are now good to go. Here is my first test match between Jamie Fury and Sin Callahan. More stuff on the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIUCNOVOzH8

Forgive the volume leveling...still getting used to Adobe Premiere Elements.

That was fun to watch, however I had to turn the sound off because the mixing was very distracting for me. Maybe there's a way you can turn down the in-game audio a little to make your commentary a little more clear. I had turned my speakers way up and nearly blew out my subwoofer from the game audio. Otherwise, I liked it.

As soon as I saw Jamie Fury hit that crazy Accordian Rack Side Slam, I wanted her to be the one to win. I'm so dorky. :lol:

Do you plan out a script beforehand, or do you just wing it? Either way, that's way more fun to watch than a sim.

WWE Live is definitely legit, I'll say that much. I just got Adobe Premiere Elements, and volume adjusting isn't as simplistic as one would think, but I'm tweaking. Doesn't help that my voice is naturally low and monotone either. That's why it's a test match, so I can fine tune everything to proper proportions. I do kind of lay out how the matches will pan out, more like an outline, CAW A will do this here, CAW B will counter here, High spot here, Taunt here, etc. Getting a lot better at staging matches, so AI vs. AI matches are no more.

WWE Live is definitely legit, I'll say that much. I just got Adobe Premiere Elements, and volume adjusting isn't as simplistic as one would think, but I'm tweaking. Doesn't help that my voice is naturally low and monotone either. That's why it's a test match, so I can fine tune everything to proper proportions. I do kind of lay out how the matches will pan out, more like an outline, CAW A will do this here, CAW B will counter here, High spot here, Taunt here, etc. Getting a lot better at staging matches, so AI vs. AI matches are no more.

I know how that is. I'm either easy to understand or people can't understand me at all.

I noticed it was more staged when I saw the pin meter pop up on the screen. I think I like this method more than simming. A lot more interesting to watch.

Fury looks nice. I really like the use of the Fear the fighter like logo on the back. PT skills are really nice on this years stuff man. really liked the ebb and flow of the match. diffenently a nice overall way of doing your caw show. more interesting to watch much like on part with the Zackery Dackery's caw show from 08 -09. I will be watching ,if you put as much time into the show as you do the caws you will likely be in the leauge of Pro Wrestling Dynasty on youtube which is ungodly.

Fury looks nice. I really like the use of the Fear the fighter like logo on the back. PT skills are really nice on this years stuff man. really liked the ebb and flow of the match. diffenently a nice overall way of doing your caw show. more interesting to watch much like on part with the Zackery Dackery's caw show from 08 -09. I will be watching ,if you put as much time into the show as you do the caws you will likely be in the leauge of Pro Wrestling Dynasty on youtube which is ungodly.

PWD is awesome. I would like to have at least one or two shows in a month, but I already know that's not likely to happen due to real life commitments alone. I am gonna try damn hard to have production quality on par with Dynasty and URWL for that matter.

So by popular demand (and a little impatience, lol), I'm starting work on my male CAWS...and the first one done is one of my new faves.

STE13.jpg

I said this in the YT description...Syrus is probably the tye of gimmick I'd have if I were a pro wrestler. "The Ultimate Showman", with a little Rock, Booker T, MVP and Ali mixed together to make him one crowd pleasing dude. As usual, he's got an MVP-ish look, but I have it set up where I can (and will) change the design layout of his gear periodically for show purposes...and he has several signature moves of the 3 aforementioned wrestlers, not just the ones in the video, but others are well, Harlem Side Kick, Drive-By Kicks, Sharpshooter, Crossface, etc.

PWD is awesome. I would like to have at least one or two shows in a month, but I already know that's not likely to happen due to real life commitments alone. I am gonna try damn hard to have production quality on par with Dynasty and URWL for that matter.

PWD it is the top of the heap when it comes to youtube feds. It is actually fun to watch. I think Efeds shuld strive to have that type of quality. Cant wait to see what you can do even if its a show or two a month as PWD does it the same way. not many in the run of a month but ones that you will actually watch from start to finish and maybe even again later on as well.

PWD it is the top of the heap when it comes to youtube feds. It is actually fun to watch. I think Efeds shuld strive to have that type of quality. Cant wait to see what you can do even if its a show or two a month as PWD does it the same way. not many in the run of a month but ones that you will actually watch from start to finish and maybe even again later on as well.

Well, the main difference between PWD and the rest is that Dynasty is so well written. Yeah other shows have storylines, but PWD is in actuality a story in itself. That above else is what I'm trying to do with XWA, the difference being that my show has actual commentary from yours truly to supplement the action. That's also why I've not made certain CAWS in a while too. I'm making them to fit into the universe of XWA and what I have planned for it, and some folks just don't have a place in the grand scheme of things. Even this year, some CAWS I made last year didn't make the cut of the current roster I have planned out for the show. I don't think I can touch PWD's production quality yet (I've just now started learning to use After Effects, I'm still very green), but the story is going to be entertaining enough to make up for it.

STE: Now with 64 layers!

Awesome work. :D

And the additional layers are making a WORLD of difference. Just wait until you see the next CAW I've got lined up.

So by popular demand (and a little impatience, lol), I'm starting work on my male CAWS...and the first one done is one of my new faves.

STE13.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89dTW4bQDVU

I said this in the YT description...Syrus is probably the tye of gimmick I'd have if I were a pro wrestler. "The Ultimate Showman", with a little Rock, Booker T, MVP and Ali mixed together to make him one crowd pleasing dude. As usual, he's got an MVP-ish look, but I have it set up where I can (and will) change the design layout of his gear periodically for show purposes...and he has several signature moves of the 3 aforementioned wrestlers, not just the ones in the video, but others are well, Harlem Side Kick, Drive-By Kicks, Sharpshooter, Crossface, etc.

lol thank you

For some strange reason, STE was down on CC. The only CAW that's disappeared. I've re-uploaded him though, but if it's the case of him or any other not being kept due to not enough downloads or ratings or something rather, then I'm not gonna keep on re-upping them. If you download my stuff, please take the time out to rate and comment on it? It shows appreciation and it also keeps content from being deleted.

For some strange reason, STE was down on CC. The only CAW that's disappeared. I've re-uploaded him though, but if it's the case of him or any other not being kept due to not enough downloads or ratings or something rather, then I'm not gonna keep on re-upping them. If you download my stuff, please take the time out to rate and comment on it? It shows appreciation and it also keeps content from being deleted.

I'll have to check my creations too to be safe. As far as I know, none of mine have been deleted.

I just checked and none of the 6 CAWs I've uploaded have been deleted. They range from 1 to 20 downloads depending on who it is, but they've all got 5-star ratings too. I'm not sure what the clincher is.

It might be the ratio of downloads to reviews, but then it doesn't make sense. I dunno.

Nope...it's a bug. Surprise surprise. It's happening to everyone. Any CAWS uploaded after Nov 20th get wiped for some unexplained reason. It happened again just today for the 360 CC servers. Not everyone's getting hit but enough that the backlash is starting to be felt and all THQ has said is "we're looking into it". Surprise surprise.

This might be my last year uploading anything. I can't take THQ's consistent inconsistency anymore.

Bonus part: CC is 100x better than last years launch. Everything has improved in my eyes (I got dual improvement too... Wwe13 on ps3 was omg, 360 was fapOMG lol)...

I have a feeling it should be better sooner than later. Plus, server side means no BUTTSECKZ patch to really screw it all up. That's another reason why I'm standardizing all paint tools in adobe illustrator or photoshop, along with actually doing forms.

Archived