UP2SP33D: ROUND 8!!!

Thr33X

8 years. Looking back...that's a loooooooooooong frakkin' time to have been doing this, but here I am once again, CAWS.ws' resident Original CAWS veteran once again showcasing to you my work. But to start off, I'm not showing off a CAW at all. The first I did after firing 13 up and making my fed logo was go into the CAA mode, and what can I say except for "wow". I've managed to make a smoking battleground for the XWA's regular show.

Snapshot281.jpg

Snapshot282.jpg

Snapshot280.jpg

Yeah...black, white & grey are the theme colors, so I've gone with a dark ring. Might make a regular colored variant, but at this point...why? LOL

Here are the CAWS I've completed thus far. Keyword is 3XCAW

JAMIE FURY

SONYA ROBBINS

Untitled_2913.jpg

Untitled_2914.jpgUntitled_2915.jpgUntitled_2916.jpg

AMBER GIANNI

Untitled_2917.jpgUntitled_2918.jpgUntitled_2919.jpgUntitled_2920.jpg

"THE HELLCAT" HAYLEY JONAS

Untitled_2889.jpgUntitled_2891.jpgUntitled_2892.jpgUntitled_2893.jpg

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pretty cool looking. I was expecting the SD! Fist stage. I am disappoint. :P

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!?

Seriously, the idea hadn't crossed crossed my mind until I just read that post. Fudge sticks. Well, I can always make another one. As for CAW pics, I might have have use Highlight Reel for now, as my capture card is having serious latency issues right now. I have completed the first attire for Hayley Jonas, and I must say she's looking proper. Hopefully I can show her off soon.

Thanks for the love though guys.

He is lol

Yes I am. :P He'll be made later down the line though, for right now I will start on my female CAW collection, as I've got a lot of alterations to make to some of their attires what with no blur bypass anymore. I do have a few tricks up my sleeve though.

Well, I just put up my first upload of WWE13, and as I eluded to before it's none other than "The Hellcat" Hayley Jonas.

She comes with 4 attires, ready to rumble with plenty of high impact and hard hits to rough up anyone's female roster. Keyword is 3XCAW.

I actually changed it up to use the fist, and I'll admit that it does fit the setting, as cool as the 1st version is. The Fist version is now up on CC too, keyword is 3XARENA. I will probably put this original version up as well, and make that the alternate with a white canvas.

Awesome arena. And Jonas is looking as fiesty as ever. Looking forward to the finished product on her. :D

She's already finished actually, and uploaded. If someone could take snaps of her attires for me that'd be cool. She's rocking a kind of punk/hip-hop hybrid vibe this year. For most of my females I have to completely revamp their attires since there's no more bypassing the boob blur.

However, you will see later that the blur is sure as hell not stopping me from making some awesome female gear, as I unveil the new ring attire for the current Diamond Champion, Sonya Robbins.

I do have some Detroit D's myself that I'm gonna have up hopefully by the end of tomorrow for Pyro, now that I'm done with EPIC's paint tools. They'll be on CC.

From the look of this, there doesn't seem to be a boob blur to me...

What I've done basic is color match the design for the shirt with that of the top. In the case of black it's easy, but for whit...not so much, because the PT white is plenty brighter than the white of any on the tops, and I'm too lazy to color match. For the Original attire it's a white PT over a red bra with the rib bone design in the middle to create the illusion of it being a proper shirt design. Yes, I actually used the blur as a design element. Take that THQ!!!

It's going to take some creative tricks to work around the boob blur, but I'm experimenting. I will of course share my findings with everyone as I figure them out.

Archived