Brothers of Destruction (Attitude Era Mode)

AnthonyNukes

I have been trying to complete Stone Cold vs Kane.

I do all the objectives but the #4 where i have to hit a finisher on kane and get the pin in 10 seconds, every time i hit the stunner, paul bearer comes in and distracts the ref. No matter how many stunners i do he doesn't go away!!

anybody?

I have been trying to complete Stone Cold vs Kane.

I do all the objectives but the #4 where i have to hit a finisher on kane and get the pin in 10 seconds, every time i hit the stunner, paul bearer comes in and distracts the ref. No matter how many stunners i do he doesn't go away!!

anybody?

Before you hit your first stunner weaken hit done and do a lot of pin and submisson attempts, bearer will interfere but will eventually be ejected by the ref. Then hit your stunner and get the pin.

What i did was hit my signature, quickly run out and hit bearer, run in and hit the stunner and pin. Did take a couple of attempts!

I finally *censored*ing got it! it took me so long! Taker came out like he does in this part and handled that for me! he threw him in the ring so i stunned Kane. and covered him when Bearer was making his way out the ring!

Seriously took me a hour to finish that. It got so annoying

Archived