WWE'13 - LHC´s Indy Caws Conversion - Week 5: Sami Callihan by ShatterTheSky

LHC

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey LHC, big fan of your vids on YT and your CAWs. Any chance you'll upload the paint tool for the lines on Punk's trunks? I wanna use them on my personal CAW but I'm an absolute moron when it comes to the paint tool so I can't recreate them worth a damn.

Necro will come too,

sorry but I deleted the Cm Punk Painttool long time ago.

Bad News on Masada:

he will only come with his Exile Shirt & Cultfiction Shirt.

Why? Cause this Game is Horrible...I usually copy the the First Attire to the other Attires, so I just have to change the Shirt.

But now, after the Cultfiction Shirt, when ever I delete the Shirt, put the Shirt on, select Layers, Finish, the Game freezes -.-

I tried this now 2 Times, one time with my normal one, another time with a Masada I uploaded, then downloaded.

I'll only give this one more try = Im going to delete an Attire Slot, put all things again from 0 Up, maybe this will work.

Heres Just a Quick Video:

Masada & Necro Butcher are uploaded!

The Detail Pics & Vido will done tomorrow.

Now ill start with Thumbtack Jack & Jun Kasai

Actually this Game makes me go apeshit.

Now im working on my Thumbtack Jack Caw, Attire 2, setting up his Shirt = Freeze.

Since my Masada Caw I cant make shirts of Layers, otherwise it freezes.

Me too... me too.

Masada looks great. I'll download and rate later. Thanks!

Two questions:

1) Do you plan to write up formulas for at least the figs and morphings and such for us 360 users, or point us in the direction of the WWE 12 counter parts.

2) Are the tattoos on Braindamage and Bailey done in PT?

Sorry over read it there =/

Well I dont think I should post the Formulars, since they are based on Storm of Sands Caws, and he is on the 360. So he can make em there I would say.

2) JC Bailey's are painttooled,

Damages are ingame Designs.

---

So as promised today the Close Ups, Youtube Video with 360 Detail View, will be done this night I think.

Masada:

MasadaFaceampShirt.jpg

masadaattires.jpg

Necro Butcher

butcherface.jpg

butcherattires.jpg

Thumbtack Jack

jackfaces.jpg

jackattires.jpg

Corpsepaint Attire is the Same as the First Attire

Kobayashi

allattires-1.jpg

Jun Kasai

kasaiattire1and2.jpg

allattires.jpg

As Last Year, all based on Storm of Sands Formulas.

Two questions:

1) Do you plan to write up formulas for at least the figs and morphings and such for us 360 users, or point us in the direction of the WWE 12 counter parts.

2) Are the tattoos on Braindamage and Bailey done in PT?

Sorry over read it there =/

Well I dont think I should post the Formulars, since they are based on Storm of Sands Caws, and he is on the 360. So he can make em there I would say.

2) JC Bailey's are painttooled,

Damages are ingame Designs.

---

So as promised today the Close Ups, Youtube Video with 360 Detail View, will be done this night I think.

Masada:

MasadaFaceampShirt.jpg

masadaattires.jpg

Necro Butcher

butcherface.jpg

butcherattires.jpg

Thumbtack Jack

jackfaces.jpg

jackattires.jpg

Corpsepaint Attire is the Same as the First Attire

Kobayashi

allattires-1.jpg

Jun Kasai

kasaiattire1and2.jpg

allattires.jpg

As Last Year, all based on Storm of Sands Formulas.

I can respect that, I just can't seem to find his XBOX formulas. I'm on the xbox and just looking to get these guys in my game ASAP haha. Thanks thought.

Detail Videos added into First Post:

Detail Videos:

@ Requesting Stuff,

well If there are some Formulas on the 360 Version, I'll see if im going to convert them. Danny Havoc will be converted this Year, thats what I can say. The Rest, well depends on the ammount of ppl. Im a crappy Caw Creator myself, when it come to "start from 0"

@

I can respect that, I just can't seem to find his XBOX formulas. I'm on the xbox and just looking to get these guys in my game ASAP haha. Thanks thought.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/399781-feudedthats-indy-guys-topic-part-1/

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/401411-feudedthats-indy-guys-topic-part-2-puroresus/

Here you go!

Probably Grey-Camo Pants with SuperMan Shirt (Masters of Pain 2008), maybe i'll do another Shirt too.

EDIT: Havocs Uploaded btw,

ill do the whole Video, when everyone left is Up.

Dont know what ill convert after em. Alot of ppl want that Callihan Guy, but I havent seen a decent Xbox360 Caw with Formula which I could convert.

Havoc is online, Trent, and Pondo (tried my best at this guy, but well hair ruins all), only Ito left. He will be done today, and the Video with all will be tomorrow there. Then im done for this Week, i think

EDIT: They`re all online. Video will be done tomorrow

The CM Punk Misfits attire is fantastic. Now if only there was a good custom special move for his Devil Lock DDT. I tried a few things after I downloaded your indie Punk, but I just couldn't find a combination that looked decent.

Archived