Oz70NYC CAWS 2013

Oz70NYC

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allow me to satisfy your curiosity. :D Here's snapshots of the three image-hacked originals I've completed.

Tiffany Vandiver

The initial experimentation of PS3 image hacking I made. Just seeing what worked, what looked good and how I could lay everything out as far as tattoo designs and skin shading. Even so, I dig the way she turned out.

Untitled_3711.jpg

Untitled_3715.jpg

Untitled_3712.jpg

Untitled_3713.jpg

Untitled_3714.jpg

Lucas Babel

Stage 2 of experimentation, attire logos. Mr. Babel's tight gfx are 100% original designs made by me in Photoshop, same with his ink...which are brushes I have is PS as well. A simple, clean look, but effective in what I wanted to pull off.

Untitled_3716.jpg

Untitled_3717.jpg

Untitled_3718.jpg

Untitled_3719.jpg

Anne Archie

The final stage of experimentation. Putting everything I did with the previous 2 into one last project. Again, all GFX where made in PS. (Aside from the armband, that's in game designs). Needless to say, the end result is one bad-ass lookin' broad.

Untitled_3721.jpg

Untitled_3726.jpg

Untitled_3722.jpg

Untitled_3723.jpg

Untitled_3724.jpg

Untitled_3725.jpg

Tiffany and Lucas are available for download as we speak. Anne still needs a move-set, and will be uploaded as soon as I get one done for her.

OK folks, here's a one stop, one shot entrance showcase of all the CAWs I've finished since my last major update. 9 total characters, 6 male, 3 female. Included are the 3 rookies posted above, as well as a remix of Blake Evans, a more violent, unstable, sadistic version post losing the FSW World Title to Ryan Fierhart. All 9 are on CC under my usual tags FSW & Oz70NYC.

As of this post, I'm going on a slight CAW making hiatus. Gotta get my E-Fed back on track, so I'll be focusing on that more in the coming months. But I will be completing the FSW roster before WWE2K14 comes out, most likely by mid to late summer.

BREAKING NEWS!!! As most people might know, there was discovery of how to import external images into PT recently. And as you would no doubt guess, I'll ALL OVER IT like stink on shit. What does that mean? Renewed interest in putting out content on 13. As a matter of fact, I've created a crap ton of tattoo assets that will be used on two brand new CAWs that I'll be posting soon. Stay tuned, good stuff is on the way. :D

Can you post up the links used to do this? This would be so awesome. Thanks dude!

• 2 weeks later...

Tiffany and Lucas are available for download I cant seem to find them maybe psn wipe the severs or i have wrong tags/keyword

can you plz re up as both look amazing ! and welcome back

I've re-uploaded them all once again. I also learned the reason why content keep disappearing of CC. If an item doesn't get at least 1 rating and 1 download, it gets wiped from CC after 2 weeks of it's initial upload. So it behooves EVERYONE to start rating content they download in order to keep it on the servers.

BREAKING NEWS!!! As most people might know, there was discovery of how to import external images into PT recently. And as you would no doubt guess, I'll ALL OVER IT like stink on shit. What does that mean? Renewed interest in putting out content on 13. As a matter of fact, I've created a crap ton of tattoo assets that will be used on two brand new CAWs that I'll be posting soon. Stay tuned, good stuff is on the way. :D

Can you post up the links used to do this? This would be so awesome. Thanks dude!

Everything you need and the links to get to them are located here.

And now, onto the latest update. After weeks of waiting for CC to work properly again, as well as weeks of working on the actual graphics, I'm proud to present to you all...the DEFINITIVE version of Evan Slade.

All graphics, including the tats are 100% original designs made by yours truly in Photoshop. He's available on CC as of this post under the tag FSW.

• 4 weeks later...

As a couple people know here who are on my PSN friends list, I've been hard at work trying to up the count on my female caws. Scouring the net for concept ideas. (In fact, the 4 new females I made last year Danielle Gooden, Dominique, Fantastica and Eve Williams were the 1st new female characters I'd made in 4 years aside from usual yearly creations.) This year of course I've added Tiffany Vandiver, Anne Archie and Rachel Roy to mix. And now, I add one more, Say hello to Britanny Nitro.

Untitled_4315.png

Untitled_4316.png

Untitled_4317.png

Untitled_4318.png

This California badgirl is the 3rd member of a new stable called the "Mean Girlz" alongside Anne Archie and Holly Woodz. She's a shallow, self-centered bitch. The kind of manipulative female you want so desperately to get hit by something large and mobile. Keep that in mind if anyone plans on using her in storylines. She's currently available for DL on PSN under the usual tags: FSW & Oz70NYC.

This is what happens when the creation bug hits you. Since finishing Ms. Nitro, I found myself on a bit of a tear. And what came of this?

1st and foremost...3 new females to join Britanny. 2 are actually familiar faces if you've followed my work over the years. Fantastica, my resident Luchadora made her debut in SVR11, and this year she returns better then ever. As I typically age my characters years, she's even more experienced, and has added some new, spectacular moves to her arsenal. The 2nd familiar face is an even "older" character, Mischa Kuznetski. Originally created in SVR09, she's heavily based off of Glamour model tourned fitness trainer Denise Milani. She herself is a fitness model/wrestler, so naturally she leans towards being a power type. She steps back into the ring after taking time off to hone her skill under the guidance of Olympos Marstorius. She's also now the wife of one Mr. Jayson Jones. The final lady is newcomer Sarenna Sloan, one of the latest prospects from the Fierhart Wrestling Academy.

But wait...there's more. Initially I said I wasn't gonna do it...but I couldn't help myself with the ideas that where flowing through my head. I give you...

Untitled_4432.png

Untitled_4433.png

Untitled_4434.png

Untitled_4435.png

Untitled_4428.png

Untitled_4430.png

The end results of 2 hours of work in Photoshop last night. Needless to say...this is Dru Nedermeyer as I've always envisioned him. All 5 CAWs are available for download under the tags FSW and Oz70NYC.

I think what he means is the overall look of the skull seems more clean then then archaic theme the tribal designs give. I like him none the less. The way the designs all line up to form one unified piece is S I C K. If I were to "commission" you to maybe come up with some ink for Finesse, would hook me up?

Thanks for the feedback either way, Alex. And Nando, If you've got any specific ideas, yes I'll work on something for you. But I'd at least like to have a general idea what you're looking for. For my own characters it's easy, because I have a pretty descriptive idea of what I want to accomplish. But for someone else the idea can be messed up in the translation. So if you can provide me with reference pics or even the images you want used and an idea how you want the layout to work, I'll see what I can cook up for you. I always thought Finesse was missing tats given he's a Harlem homie.

Probably not. The tats I made for those two were when I better narrowed down the shading for realistic looking ink, so they'll stay as is. Evan And Dru needed to be re-done because the shading was to light, as I was still experimenting and they were among my 1st three CAWs made for 13. Now if image hacking is doable in 2K14, DEFINITELY. Speaking of image hacking, I got the images you sent me, and I'll see about getting them done this weekend. But on to the meat of this post...

I decided to change the name of my fictional organization...again. This time in light of the fact that a youtube CAW show exists called Five Star CAW Wrestling as well as the fact that a new game will be releasing between now and next year called 5 Star Wrestling. Soooooo...my organization is hereby known as Evolution Wrestling, or EVO for short. Nice excuse to create some new graphics and a new arena. :D

I'm finally starting to wind down in making the rest of my roster. Today, I bring you two more. Both are among my veteran characters, as well as among the elite of the EVO roster.

Anslem Carter: "The Silverback" is the gradual evolution of a character originally based on "House" from the Def Jam games. These days, he has no resemblance to the character anymore aside from his given name. As you can tell obviously, he's primarily based on Mark Henry in attire and moves, and physically is tied for the strongest of my characters (with Liedhamer). In EVO, he's now a member of a stable known as the "Black Empire" with Solomon King and another classic character of mine, Jeffrey "The BAM" Bambridge.

Aleksandar Kalenovic: The former long time tag team partner of Dru Nedermeyer, in the late 90s and early 2000s they were known as "The Impact Players". Eventually they split up after Aleksandar's (Then under the alias Elai "The Truth" Kalenovic) ego made him want the glory and fame all his own. After a lengthy feud with Dru, he eventually bowed out of wrestling to pursue fame in the world of MMA. Five years later, he returns to the wrestling ring one of the world's greatest fighters, poised to prove again why he should not be taken lightly. Aleksandar was among the 2nd generation of characters I originally made on WWF Wrestlemania 2000, and had been a mainstay on my roster up until 2008. This is the 1st year I've made him since then, and he's VASTLY different from the last version. I tapped Andrei Arlovski for his principle design, and used the Serbian Coat Of Arms as the basis of his attire design. As expected, his fighting style is MMA based, using various strikes, throws and holds. His finisher, the Spinning Backfist, works perfectly for him and his overall look.

Both are available for DL under the tags EVO13 and Oz70NYC.

FRICKIN' EH, man!!! You've been busy since the last time I logged in, and that's always a good thing. "Sick" is as best a word I could use to describe all of your latest work. Glad to see you haven't given up on '13.

Archived