Oz70NYC CAWS 2013

Oz70NYC

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go again!!! Another year, another game, another showcase thread. You all know what to expect, so I'll shut up and show off what I've done 1st.

Dru Nedermeyer

Theme: Black Death by Payable Suicide

Untitled_2844.jpg

Untitled_2845.jpg

Untitled_2846.jpg

Untitled_2843.jpg

As you can no doubt see, I've changed up the overall shading of my tattoo coloring to be blue rather then brown, a change I was going to make in 12, but opted not to after the patch mess. Working on alternate attires next, then the rest...but he'll be up on CC by the end of the night...with others. (Hint hint) ;)

Jayson Jones

Theme: Dark Instrumental Beat by Red Hook Noodles

http://youtu.be/bbPwYaycYGc

Untitled_2849.jpg

Untitled_2850.jpg

Untitled_2851.jpg

Untitled_2852.jpg

Untitled_2853.jpg

Untitled_2854.jpg

Evan Fate

Theme: No End In Sight by Killswitch Engage

Untitled_2856.jpg

Untitled_2858.jpg

Untitled_2859.jpg

Untitled_2860.jpg

Untitled_2861.jpg

Untitled_2862.jpg

As you can see, I've applied my new color values to their tats to VERY desirable result. Both are up on CC as you read this. Tags: Oz70NYC & FSW.

Triple Threat Eliminator: Evan Fate Vs. Jayson Jones Vs. Dru Nedermeyer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yX0nT5qSiU

Simon Fierhart

Theme: The Destroyer by Project 86

Untitled_2868.jpg

Untitled_2877.jpg

Untitled_2869.jpg

Untitled_2870.jpg

Untitled_2871.jpg

My oldest character (not canonically, just one I've made the longest duration), this marks the 8th year I've made him in this form, and the 12th year total. (The 1st for years he was called "Kayos") Simon's come a long way since his initial concept, and is pretty much my most powerful character. In my universe of characters...he's pretty much god. Easily my most iconic creation, and one everyone is familiar with. This year sees something new to him...COLOR!!! Yes, his alternates are actually a red and blue palette swap with the purple logos. Looks pretty good if I must say so myself.

Blake Evans

Theme: A Violent Reaction by American Head Charge

Untitled_2872.jpg

Untitled_2873.jpg

Untitled_2874.jpg

Untitled_2875.jpg

Untitled_2876.jpg

A man who's quickly become one of my most popular characters (as evident by the over 1000 downloads last year...when CC actually WAS functional), Blake Evans is my #1 heel and overall the definition of a bad ass. As his new catch phrase says "Violence Solves Everything", that's what he brings to the dance. Unfiltered, uncensored violence. Take heel Randy Orton, mix in some Raven circa the original ECW, Kevin Steen in his current ROH run and William Regal when he was "King Regal" and you have Blake Evans. Fight against him on Legendary and you'll see the true extent of his rage.

Primo Valiante & Blake Evans Vs. Liedhamer & Simon Fierhart

http://youtu.be/fKvdnTeFlQ0

Liedhamer

Theme: The Focus Hour by Bulb

Untitled_2880.jpg

Untitled_2881.jpg

Untitled_2882.jpg

Untitled_2883.jpg

Originally made in 2005 as a mysterious body guard for Heather Fierhart in the now defunct VWE, Liedhamer eventually became one of my deepest and most complex characters. He's the brother of Simon Fierhart's deceased wife Abelia, and raised Simon's two sons Cane & Abel, who Simon was just informed of two years ago. (They were born a year before Abelia's alleged death and kept secret from Simon during his "dark" days.) Liedhamer is easily my biggest character, and maybe the biggest realistic original CAW made to date, standing 7'2" and weighing 504lbs.

Primo Valiante

Theme: The Ephemeral by Lunar Atmos

Untitled_2885.jpg

Untitled_2886.jpg

Untitled_2887.jpg

Untitled_2888.jpg

As stated before, I wanted to give Primo a fresh look, so I went for the sporty athlete feel similar to Antonio Cesaro. A nice, clean, streamlined attire, new facial and head hair style. Of note, his 2nd and 3rd attire colors are the colors of the A.S. Roma football club of Italian Serie A and the Italian National Football team.

Seth Adams

Theme: Tearing Away by Drowning Pool

Untitled_2894.jpg

Untitled_2895.jpg

Untitled_2896.jpg

Untitled_2897.jpg

Untitled_2898.jpg

The newly minted "Mr. Sellout" Seth Adams. A funny thing happened in Universe mode in WWE12 with Seth, he turned heel and joined forces with Blake Evans & The Authority (Cody Prince and Aaron Manson). I thought it was an awesome idea for a character change, so I decided to run with it. Now a cocky heel, Seth is a complete corporate sellout..."Selling out arenas, selling out merchandise and selling out the idiot fans who gave him nothing while he gave them everything" as he'd say. A sleeker, more streamlined look comes are result, with shorter hair and a more professional facial hair layout. This is probably my most favorite version of him to date.

Timoa Mamula

Theme: Sykotic Symptoms by Syko Beats

http://youtu.be/d-VyXtOGFV4

Untitled_2899.jpg

Untitled_2900.jpg

Untitled_2901.jpg

Untitled_2902.jpg

Untitled_2903.jpg

Untitled_2904.jpg

"The Samoan Nightmare" has become the #2 heel of mine behind Blake, and for good reason. He's callous, heartless and ruthless...much like the man who's responsible for teaching him all he knows once was, Simon Fierhart. In fact, in my universe Timoa has made it his new mission to do what no man has ever done, Destroy the Destroyer. And when you see him fight, you'll see why he may be the only man capable. His moveset is an alternate variation of Simon's with more focus on impact and brutality rather then Simon's precision a fluidity. As you can also see, I've made him more leaner, doing away with the usual Samoa Joe type build I always give him.

Izanagi

Theme: Buke Waza

Untitled_2905.jpg

Untitled_2906.jpg

Untitled_2907.jpg

Untitled_2908.jpg

Rounding out this batch of heels is Izanagi, one of my new characters from last year...if you can call him "new". He's actually an older character of mine once known as "Niro Oni" given new life. Primarily created to be the principle rival of Matsuyoshi_312's flagship character Mihashi Naozane, Izanagi...who's namesake is of the Shinto god of creation ironically, is more a demon then he is an angel. Think Akuma from Street Fighter as a wrestler and you have the general principal beyond the character. He lives for nothing more then fighting and destroying worthy foes. As you can guess, he's a tribute to The Great Muta as well as based on a character from an old SNK wrestling game 3 Count Bout named The Red Dragon. Nothing much is changed from the '12 version, aside from his finishers, one of which being the spanking new Shining Wizard. :D

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Facially, body structure and tattoos are great. I'm not too fond of the attire personally, but I know that the game dropped today, and with you nothing is 'final' until the very end, so I'm not worried about it, my good man :P

Excellent work, man

The CAW system still the same as last 2 years? Gonna pick this up next week on payday!

Looking forward to Liedhamer and Blake Evans again.

:)

The CAW system still the same as last 2 years? Gonna pick this up next week on payday!

Looking forward to Liedhamer and Blake Evans again.

:)

Pretty much the same, caws do look better this year. Atleast in my opinion..

Are caw formula's the same? As in I can use the same form from my caw last year right?

Yes. Virtually everything is exactly the same as WWE12. The only thing not present is the blur bypass, which only sucks for us female CAW makers because we're going to need to rework a LOT of our attires.

His arm and back tattoos are those fixed designs or did you create them ur self? I'm asking because I've got an 360 so I cant dl him, so I'm trying to recreate him as best I can.

Yes. All my logo designs are free-hand drawings that I come up with in my twisted brain. Rather then upload them to CC, I take a snapshot with my capture device of every logo I make, so that I can recreate it in the next game or down the road as needed, then I delete the original. I've got a folder with well over 359 logos I've made since PT was added to the game.

In other news, Jayson Jones is complete, and I'm working on Evan Fate's move set as I type this. Dru & Jay-J are already up on CC (Which works like a dream this year BTW) under the tags Oz70NYC and FSW. I'll be throwing something together for Youtube later, so stay tuned.

I'm plan on streamlining a lot of attires this year. I know, the year we actually get 64 layers and I'm scaling back...ass backwards...lol. Anyways, as mentioned before, here's the latest from the workshop.

Jayson Jones

Untitled_2849.jpg

Untitled_2850.jpg

Untitled_2851.jpg

Untitled_2852.jpg

Untitled_2853.jpg

Untitled_2854.jpg

Evan Fate

Untitled_2856.jpg

Untitled_2858.jpg

Untitled_2859.jpg

Untitled_2860.jpg

Untitled_2861.jpg

Untitled_2862.jpg

As you can see, I've applied my new color values to their tats to VERY desirable result. Both are up on CC as you read this. Tags: Oz70NYC & FSW.

Great start this year! I've always been one for simple attires, and Dru is awesome that way.

Over under until the first "Your body morphing is RIDICULOUS" post?

Ever since I started CAW-ing seriously, I've punched realism in the nuts and done it that way for a while now. I've pretty much adopted the style from Oz and Thr33x and ran with it. Granted, my CAWs aren't "OMG!" as their's are, but it doesn't bother me any at all.

@Pyro - Are you doing some originals this year?

Short answer: Yes. Long answer: Yes.

Last year was a mess and I lost a lot of interest because of the CC being so sucky. I'm working on a couple of my usual CAWs in between Attitude Era Mode sessions.

Frigyd Wintyrs I'm nearly satisfied with. Despite not using any custom logos, I've come up with a good attire for her. I have to fix the designs because the silver color I'm using is way too light for the white outfit she wears. Pretty much the same CAW as last year. It's quite overwhelming having 64 layers. I'm still managing to stick to the original 32.

And then I'm working on a Halloween inspired CAW as well.

I'll see if I can get something posted later tonight.

Sorry Oz, I don't mean to clutter up your topic with my stuff. 8-)

Archived