Jeff Hardy by Dominus **Update 11/12***UPLOADED

Last Ride 123

Attires:

Plain black tshirt

Black Mesh(WM17)

Red mesh

Orange top with green cargo pants

Keyword: Dominus, Jeff Hardy

Credit to Ds detailing topic for some of the detailing.

Credit to NWOldskool as he did some tweaking on my final Jeff from WWE12 and this is a tweaked version of that.

comments/Suggs welcome

photo-35-1.jpg

photo-37-1.jpg

photo-38-1.jpg

photo-46-1.jpg

photo-48-1.jpg

photo-47-1.jpg

Thanks guys. I ptd the armbands by hand and yea ill be doing his tattoos by hand eventually. Butfor his attitude era likeness he didnt have tats yet, so ill be focusing on his attitude era first..ill also be doing a Ruthless Aggression slot w NWOldskool probably a current slot also.

Thanks guys. I ptd the armbands by hand and yea ill be doing his tattoos by hand eventually. Butfor his attitude era likeness he didnt have tats yet, so ill be focusing on his attitude era first..ill also be doing a Ruthless Aggression slot w NWOldskool probably a current slot also.

what is the armbands outline ? the pt on the fingers?

you have realy good pt skills!!! i hope i could make this armbands for my jeff hardy caw XD

Yea..Motsie? I left him a bad review..i knew it was my morph from last year. And this morph is pretty much the same, different face skin.

I am making hardys attires. I havent updated yet, but ive already done attitude attires...a red mesh is one of them..along w the black hardys shirt and the white one..still have 1 more to go. Updated pics coming soon.

Yea..Motsie? I left him a bad review..i knew it was my morph from last year. And this morph is pretty much the same, different face skin.

I am making hardys attires. I havent updated yet, but ive already done attitude attires...a red mesh is one of them..along w the black hardys shirt and the white one..still have 1 more to go. Updated pics coming soon.

nice,the black mesh attire is for wm 16 right?

Archived