Well... Online's crap this year

Lyriqz ✪

And I'm not talking about the cheap players, I mean, literally, technically. Matches constantly split up, connection is crappy. Went on a 16-0 Streak just to get my first lose after I won one of these split up matches. Why THQ? [insert rage face here]

And I'm not talking about the cheap players, I mean, literally, technically. Matches constantly split up, connection is crappy. Went on a 16-0 Streak just to get my first lose after I won one of these split up matches. Why THQ? [insert rage face here]

WWE 12 servers I was on them for 16 hours yesterday and not once did it give me a server error. Most likely all the WWE fans just pissed off onto the new game and sold WWE 12.

Im a bit fed up getting these freezes every 10 mins I dl something.

Seems like they broke chaingrapples again like it was in svr11

Broke as in how? What specifically is the problem?

Probably how ppl could spam the reverse button. Is that the case 3G?

Yeah you can pretty much reverse 99% of the time, its annoying. It was fine in 12, its the only let down for me so far.

Seems like they broke chaingrapples again like it was in svr11

Broke as in how? What specifically is the problem?

Probably how ppl could spam the reverse button. Is that the case 3G?

Yeah you can pretty much reverse 99% of the time, its annoying. It was fine in 12, its the only let down for me so far.

Yeah, that's a huge letdown this year. But the thing with the two different matches in one session is extremely annoying aswell.

Archived