• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update 04.12.12

• New Content Added.
  • Trons Active.

-------------------------------------

• The Blur - Thanks man. :cool:
  • CantBurn - I think you may be getting errors where I've had to place a lot of the content back on page 1, I've removed the save builder sub-topic for the time being until I have the other parts of the thread active.

I Know two you can add to the list if you like.

1-Louie Spicolli created by Jam75/American Dream moveset by me entrance by me.

Attires are all ECW attire 1 vs Johnny Smith attire 2 vs Sabu attire 3 vs Taz attire 4 vs Shane Douglas

Jam75 did a great job perfect face body and attires captured to a T.

Search his gamertag or search Louie Sp*colli was written that way because his last name was censored.

Steve Austin aka ECW's Superstar Steve Austin seeing no one ever makes that era I decided to make him.

All morphing cred goes to Bhangra Man's and Jam75's Face and body morph from WWE12 got it from Jams Stunning Steve Austin from last year so Face is Bhangra Man's and Body is Jam75 I believe. And gave proper cred online as well.

Attires by me moveset and entrance as well its only an ECW Steve Austin seeing he did not have many matchs I only made the 2 attires he wore during his time there.

Attire 1 is from vs Mikey Whipwreck and the Sandman long blonde hair tights that say Austin on one leg and Rules on the other.

Attire 2 is from vs Mikey Whipwreck short hair black trunks white boots with stars ect.. If your familiar with his time in ECW you will recognize these attires he turned out perfect.

Search my gamertag KeithMajors or tags are ECW Steve Austin to find him.

New to these boards so I hope this is ok to put here. Check them out and if you feel they are worthy then you can add them to the list for ECW fans to find.

• KeithMajors78 Thanks for the suggestions, I had a look on CC and searched KeithMajors but had no results it may have been where lots of content was wiped. I'll look again for the next update and try and get those in.
  • Clique Thanks for letting me know man, have just added it to the list.
  • Road Warriors 1983 Thanks for the feedback man, have just added the Road Warriors and Paul Ellering and will have a look at Tiger Mask before the next update.

• KeithMajors78 Thanks for the suggestions, I had a look on CC and searched KeithMajors but had no results it may have been where lots of content was wiped. I'll look again for the next update and try and get those in.
  • Clique Thanks for letting me know man, have just added it to the list.
  • Road Warriors 1983 Thanks for the feedback man, have just added the Road Warriors and Paul Ellering and will have a look at Tiger Mask before the next update.

I also uploaded a Rhyno can check in my sig to see if its worthy :P

Oh, I've got a Bruno Sammartino, a Big Bully Busick, and a Buggy Nova (aka Skyler Moon) on XBox Live if you wanna check 'em out and see if they're worthy. I think if you search 'B7', you should get something, and then 'Check User's Content' or whatever of course. :cool:

Oh, an Andre The Giant battle coming your way soon for the second year. lol. As well as a Superstar Billy Graham that will be a blend of 70's and 80's stuff, thus, hopefully, killing two birds with one stone, list-wise. Maybe, maybe not. But yeah, congrats again!

Archived