♕Kid Glory's Cawctionary™ Companion Guide.♕ [Final.pdf] 22/10/13

Kid Glory

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should have been pinned AGES ago.

ThePacmanClassic Speaking: This was pinned many months ago but it's been only until today where the mod(s) unpinned it.

I guess because Kid Glory said in this he doesn't look like he's going to update this thread anymore because he's busy & doesn't have the drive like he used to. These things happen I guess.

(Damn it, I sued the wrong account :unsure:. Looks like I "pulled a Birdy" (Bird Solution) :XD::hqhq:

• 2 months later...

What is the best way to search for the best CAW of a popular character? Highest rated or most downloaded?

Only problem with highest rated is at times the CAW hasent been very good and they seem to be recent ones. People on here for some reason their CAWs seem a bit lower when the models look better.

What is the best way to search for the best CAW of a popular character? Highest rated or most downloaded?

Only problem with highest rated is at times the CAW hasent been very good and they seem to be recent ones. People on here for some reason their CAWs seem a bit lower when the models look better.

Most downloaded. I've seen some highly rated garbage online. Same could be said for most downloaded but I feel it produces better results.

Most downloaded. I've seen some highly rated garbage online. Same could be said for most downloaded but I feel it produces better results.

So I must be doing right then. Yeah highest rated for brought top results for caws not made by people here and looked awful.

Most downloaded seems to bring better ones.

• 1 month later...

04/09/13

Hey people!

I some time ago took a hiatus from '13 due mostly to the games soundtrack.... however I have now come to terms with that and created myself a playlist for the game. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have just added what could be a series of annuals/e-mags and was hoping to get a little constructive feedback, anything would be very much appreciated, go easy though as this is still very much an early WIP.

Thanks! :cool:

• Ballard & Hippo - Thanks a lot guys, :cool: am really pleased to get some positive feedback after putting in a good few hours.

I've just included the CAW credits on the final page of the pdf and will add that along with a new sub category within the week hopefully.

Forgot to include the link in my previous post:

http://www.mediafire...ionary_2013.pdf

Again constructive feedback would be appreciated... apart from the Cawctionary title conundrum. :facepalm:

Thanks.

-------

Long overdue, here are the results from the previous poll if anybody remembers...

Weekly polls or no weekly polls?

Yes, I like the polls and a little competition never hurt anyone. 81 votes [91.01%]

Not sure, I have my reservations. 4 votes [4.49%]

No, they create too much conflict and I stand opposed. 4 votes [4.49%]

....Perhaps a tad late for this year but certainly something to keep in mind for next year.

Kid good to see you back and love the mag AND the look of it ..but I think you missed a whole host of caws by me and others. From me benjamin, haas, owen hart , ken kennedy ,undertaker, stone cold steve austin and more

A link to my benjamin / haas topic which has links at the bottom of my first post of all the caws I made this game ..just keeping you updated mate and check out other topics

topic link:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/450220-bhangra-mans-nwoldsies-wolfgangjts-titans-charlie-haas-and-minearchers-shelton-benjamain-uploaded-on-live-25082013-links-to-all-my-caws/

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up for those interested. I'm gamed out at the moment the over 100 movesets I made 20 or so caws and all the collab stuff I did with Dre41 Jam75 Herculesandzeus and friedful i'm taken a break as I've contributed to this game from the day it came out so my break is more then well deserve.

This is just a notice for those who may like to DL the caws I just re upped after being taken down.

Just re uploaded are:

CMLL Shocker

ECW 911

WCW Scotty Flamingo aka Raven

WCW PN News

WCW Dustin Rhodes

WCW Jean Paul Levesque aka Triple H

WCW Too Cold Scorpio

WCW Marcus Bagwell these 2 Too Cold and Bagwell is a full slot of there Tag Team 93-94

WCW Blacktop Bully aka Demolition Smash Repo Man WCW gimmick

WCW Super Invader aka WWF Hercules WCW 93 gimmick

The caws that stuck that are available are.

Jinsei Shinzaki aka WWF Hakushi people who dl'd say he's flawless and by far the best online

and I personal hand made every single tat and logo took over 18 hours of pt time.

WCW Vinnie Vegas aka Kevin Nash

WCW Diamond Studd aka Scott Hall

WCW pre NWO Scott Norton

WCW Michael P.S. Hayes

WCW Jimmy Jam Garvin these too are full slots of early 90's Fabulous Freebirds

I might have forgotten a few that are up these are the ones that stick out for me at the moment.

I put many hours into each one for the most part they are full slots if the gimmick a loud it like Super Invader is just 1 attire as that's all he had but the rest are 4. I spent lots of time on everything from the pt's to the movesets to the entrances to make them as perfect as possible.

So if there are anyone interested in dl'ing these caws get them while you can not sure if the re up's will stay up and this should be the last re up I do.

For those who dl enjoy!!!

@ Keithmajors78 thanks for those caws I'm enjoying the majority of them now on my classic save. One question about your Dustin Rhodes. Aaronirons originally upped his Dustin Rhodes with a semi default moveset I remember because I was the one to request him to make Dustin. Is the moveset still the same or have you changed it in any way?

@ Keithmajors78 thanks for those caws I'm enjoying the majority of them now on my classic save. One question about your Dustin Rhodes. Aaronirons originally upped his Dustin Rhodes with a semi default moveset I remember because I was the one to request him to make Dustin. Is the moveset still the same or have you changed it in any way?

Ya the caw is originally the Aaronirons he made a great caw and upped it as re uploadedable for whoever wanted to finish him. I added a jacket put could not use pt otherwise I would have lost those awesome boots he made. I gave him cred the first couple times I uploaded the caw last couple of re ups I just upped it was lazy and did not feel like writing a long explanation especially since I had to re up over 10 it would have taken for ever.

Yes the moveset on him is mine I completely remade it. For me no mater how good a caw is its only as good as its moveset because that's where the life/personality of it is. All my caws have hours put into them so they can be as perfect as possible. All my movesets are accurate to a T I spend 3 hours watching vids or 30 matchs which ever gives me everything I need even the smallest moves like corner strikes rope strikes ect... are found or I keep watching until I have every moves section covered I don't use fillers if u watch enough you will find everything.

That's part of why I'm a bit burnt out on the game I have not watched that much wrestling in my entire life as I have in the past year and don't get me wrong I watch lots of wrestling I'm a big fan so just imagine how much viewing I did its crazy how much definitely need a break.

Not many of us old school fans out there unless it's WWF so they don't get much attention. But I made every other universe in the past except for this era and I wanted to do something different instead of playing the same old stuff all the time. Plus I like the cool/odd/goofy gimmicks they had back then its definitely different which is why its so fun to play especially since most of the guys went on from these gimmicks to become legends. Glad to see someone else having fun with them enjoy Bud.

Great! I'll have to redownload him for my classic WCW save then! Thank you kind sir for taking yourtime on making a better moveset.

Add me on xbl would ya? SlashedIntegral is my tags

Say while you still have that Dustin Rhodes could you try making some WWF Attitude era attires for him? Not as Goldust but as himself when he was a born again Christian and prayed a lot on tv? Also any attempt at either Seven or Greendust would be epic too!

05/10/13

As it stands, I don't think this will get finished in any sort of time to be of much use to anyone before '14, will try and wrap it up eventually, have been working on a save that I will be posting asap to try and squeeze a little more game time out before 2k14 hits the shelves.

Thanks for your patience.

• SpineBuster94 - I will hopefully get around to adding full credits to a final page, as it stands there is only the info you need to get a hold of the said creation as adding everybody was taking a little too much time.

• Bhangraman - Thanks bud, good to be back... well at least part time. I'll try and get those added in the next update, have downloaded them and was really pleased especially Shelton, nice work man!

• KeithMajors - Thanks for all of your efforts over the year and for posting those updates, very much appreciated! I'll try and add a few of those listed creations within the next update.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived