tumblr_mcklno7CPY1rsolu2o2_500-1.jpg

wwf-logo-high-res-large-2012-dave-delisl

KOTR '93 - Hell80t

Raw 93/94 - Hell80t

Royal Rumble 89-92 - Hell80t

Wrestlemania VII - Hell80t

Wrestlemania IX - Hell80t

Wrestlemania X - Hell80t

• Big Pete It's still in the works at the moment and this part is just for overall reference like the original topic but will also list what hasn't been covered yet too. I thought it would be handy to have a place where people can see what needs to be done (The Wrestlers still in need of creating will be in listed in grey and available creations in black). It may be moved eventually to the opening page but for now it's just easier this way so everything doesn't get too cluttered and I'm then unable to edit.
  • Poe Ohlin I'll be sure to check out your work when I finally get around to adding creations, I'm just trying to put together a good base at the moment to build upon.
  • Villareal92 Check out the link in my signature for a look at last years, it's pretty much that but bigger.
  • Dont Feed The Parasprites If you let me know when it's finalized and up on CC I'll check it out.
  • Righteous :cool:

Great idea but, heh..cawctionary

Its a play on the word Dictionary... pretty obvious.

You don't say!

See I was alluding to that the NAME Cawctionary, sounds like some kind of dictionary of penises.

This convo is hilarious :D.

Yeah if I were Kid Glory I would rename it to "CAWdictionary"....cause "CAWctionary" sounds like "c.o.c.k.dictionary" :D

Pin this mo-fudger, it's the sensible thing to do. Meanwhile it's time to literally play the game for me. Hardly had any time due to outside work piling up, but I'm gonna get that Tyson Kidd finished and start work on some AE guys :rock:

Not one single link in the first post, the whole thing just a placeholder for later on, but already 69 replies on four pages. I think that shows how popular and useful this topic has been for WWE 12 and still is for WWE 13. In my opinion this should be pinned!

Can't wait till this gets started. I'm tired of looking at AJ's with 2000 downloads that suck when there may be some great ones hiding from us. Same with any other wrestler. It's tedious.

That and Attitude Era Jeff Hardys... Bring on TNA versions that actually have tattoos!!!

Great idea but, heh..cawctionary

Its a play on the word Dictionary... pretty obvious.

You don't say!

See I was alluding to that the NAME Cawctionary, sounds like some kind of dictionary of penises.

whats the Attitude about... and you will find that DICtionary allso "alludes" to the same smarty pants :facepalm: as in DICKtionary.

• Poe Ohlin - :cool:
  • Reckless Youth - Thank you man, much appreciated!
  • Bobby de niero - I'll probably end up rolling one or two of the lesser known indies together at some point, thanks for the suggestion. :cool:
  • Sam8Madness - Your wait should be over very soon. :cool:
  • Mst3Claye - There are plenty of gems on their way. It would make life a lot easier though if the game stopped crashing. :rant:
  • The_Tee_Why - I haven't had anyone recommend their penis for my Cawctionary just yet, so until that day arrives the name will remain unchanged. Thanks for your input though.
  • Tyrant185 - :cool:
  • Iamnomodder - :cool:
  • The Big Rybowski - Thanks man, things should pick up some pace the closer we near to Christmas. P.s I prefer your pronunciation of Cawctionary. :D
  • Big Pete - Thanks for helping to clear that up. :cool:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

• First 25-30 creations added. (Don't be dismayed if your creation hasn't been listed yet I just wanted to get up some content for now as an example of where I'm trying to take the topic this year. There will be plenty more additions on the way I just can't add anymore tonight). :yawn:

IT LIVES!!!

Archived