ShopTo Orders?

Lita-x

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just pre-ordered, will I still be getting the game by Thursday?!

If you've literally just done it, I'm not sure, it could be either Thursday or Friday. It depends on what point tomorrow they dispatch yours (ie. whether it catches up with the other orders made earlier and is dispatched at the same time or whether it's later, in which case it might be Friday).

Mine went to Processing like everyone else's this morning so probs getting it on Thursday. My copy of Assassin's Creed 3 got here today so I've got that to tide me over until then. :)

I just pre-ordered, will I still be getting the game by Thursday?!

If you've literally just done it, I'm not sure, it could be either Thursday or Friday. It depends on what point tomorrow they dispatch yours (ie. whether it catches up with the other orders made earlier and is dispatched at the same time or whether it's later, in which case it might be Friday).

Mine went to Processing like everyone else's this morning so probs getting it on Thursday. My copy of Assassin's Creed 3 got here today so I've got that to tide me over until then. :)

Theybguarantee to send it for release date if ordered by Wednesday so hopefully!

Ill be checking the post tomorrow but won't be in the slightest bit disappointed if its not there but Ill be gutted if its not in the Thursday post. I live in Durham so there's a chance it'll be Friday...but I doubt it.

Few days max! When I first took note of how many days were left, it was 96! Its flown by!

I forgot to pay for the £2 delivery thing. so I can't get £5 if they're late and I can't track it. hmm, here's hoping it comes on time, then!

just got my receipt. I mean, I just ordered a couple hours ago, that's truly impressive. I'm definitely going to be using shopto.net again.

Got my recepit hopefully dispatched 2morrow however even though i get the tyson code i lost xbo live from being at uni they have trouble with xbox live i was connected then the update came upt so i updated manually but now i never get live so a quick question does the tyson code run out and also does nyone know how to fix the problem with my xbox i spoke to the uni and xbox????

People have had theirs shipped at 4.30pm & still received next day, perhaps your area comes into it? Mine was processed at 12.16pm this afternoon so i'm expecting 10am or 11am the shipped email.

My order now says "Processing" .. I also got 2 emails from them telling me they've took for the game including postage... Is this my receipt or what? :/

Yeah your at the stage we are at now.

People have had theirs shipped at 4.30pm & still received next day, perhaps your area comes into it? Mine was processed at 12.16pm this afternoon so i'm expecting 10am or 11am the shipped email.

My order now says "Processing" .. I also got 2 emails from them telling me they've took for the game including postage... Is this my receipt or what? :/

Yeah your at the stage we are at now.

Ok thanks, thought I was'nt going to have the game even by the release date after the bullsh*t that happened with them earlier lol.. Roll on thusday!

Hangover day with the game and pizza! Lmao!

Archived