ShopTo Orders?

Lita-x

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You will most likely get an email saying they have taken the money out of your account today. It will then be shipped tomorrow and should be here Thursday.

These next 2 days are going to drag on thankfully Shopto sent my copy of Assassins Creed III today so atleast I'll have something to do.

Yeah shopto usually dispatch on wednesdays, every now and then it will be even earlier but usually it's two days before release date. I've never received a game late from shopto, it's always been the day before release for me.

Just got a receipt from them, first time ordering so does that mean its been dispatched?

No it just means they've taken your payment information and will begin the dispatch process later or tomorrow

Mines processing too. Will have to check later tonight to see if they ship it tonight other wise it will be here Thursday :)

Due to the fact we appear to live right next to each other, we should get our orders at the exact same time... lol

Yeah, just checked and I have been sent the receipt as well. Does this mean we should have them by Thursday then?

A lot of people have said in the past that ShopTo manage to get the game to you a day early when they actually dispatch on the Wednesday. Hoping that they are getting all the orders processed today so that they ship tomorrow, then fingers crossed we get it Thursday.

Archived