My Caws for WWE 13 (Vampiro uploaded, new "stuff" on last page!)

Tom1904

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really like that new sting attire, I think I will hold out for the mixed Sting. Keep up the great work Tom.

Mixed Sting is online already.

Great job on sting tom, who you got in mind next man?

TNA-Sting, Red & Yellow Hogan and I started Scott Steiner today.

Hey Tom, could you upload your "Stinger" facepaint and scorpion to CC? I'm trying to make a surfer sting slot for use in my universe, have the 2 other paints on z7collins slot, would love to use the Road Wild attire too. Thanks man.

Sorry, I already deleted the wcw-Sting PT's.

@All: Scott Steiner added to first post.

Requesting these mixed Scott Steiner Attires. . . . .

ATTIRE 1 Shorts or singlet / black or white - wcw attire

ATTIRE 2 WWE HCTP attire

ATTIRE 3 TNA black with chest tattoo

ATTIRE 4 TNA red with chest tattoo

Looks Good can't wait

By the way hope you do both versions of the tye dye red & yellow hogan tights. (wwe & tna versions)

Ich weiss, ich wiederhole mich mal wieder, ABER dein Scott Steiner sieht echt super aus!

Was die Attires angeht, das weisse Singlet is en muss ;-) und dann ein Big Poppa Pump entweder nWo oder nWo Wolfpac gehört auch mit rein, finde ich zumnidest mal.

Weisst ja, ich persönlich bin nur auf WCW attires aus. ;-)

Tommi1904. Thanks for giving me credit on for the PT work. There are some jerks out there ripping off my work and yours too. Please download any of my Hogan caws and check out what i did with the mustache. I added some textures using transperency. Also, you can use the same boots on the all red attire for the all yellow one. SVR 06 had those same boots with the SYM tights. Besides my Hogan, I definitely endorse yours. Also you might want to lower the height on the eyes and make sure the nose has a penguin like look. Use side ref pics to see what I mean. Great job on that Hogan! I'm working on a 80's 90's Hogan too. I'll be making that WCW Hulkster logo that you wanted soon too, along with others. Since the 86 world title is in, I had to make another version of Hogan.

Tommi1904. Thanks for giving me credit on for the PT work.

You deserve it, thanks for making and uploading them.

There are some jerks out there ripping off my work and yours too.

I know, I think I saw a Hollywood Hogan on the first page yesterday with my morph and detailing, a few of your Hollywood-PT's and a few half arsed red & yellow attires. There's not much we can do about so I don't really care.

I'll look at your Hogan and try to use the tricks on mine too if I got enough layers left.

I'm working on a 80's 90's Hogan too.

Then I can scrap my 80's attire and replace it with Mr. America.

I'll be making that WCW Hulkster logo that you wanted soon too, along with others.

That would be cool.

BTW I can't open the ref-pics you sent me on PSN.

When Stings TNA-slot is finished can you upload the joker Sting pt?

I think I uploaded all Joker-PT's (Legs, crotch, Gloves and shirt for sure), I don't know if I uploaded the scorpion on his chest but I uploaded the rest for sure (Tag is tom1904).

I didn't upload the facepaint, cause it won't help anybody since I used about 20 designs above it to get the look I wanted to have.

Update in first post.

I dont know why everybody wants Steiners white singlet!?

If you add it, then please make sure its not his main attire, because I will definately download your Steiner because it looks like its going to be pure awesomeness like all the other guys you did before!

Please make his HCTP attire his first one, or one of his WCW Attires with shorts... if the white singlet is wanted by so many then ill live with it, although i dont really see whats so special about it, but as long as its not the main attire im cool with it

Archived