My Caws for WWE 13 (Vampiro uploaded, new "stuff" on last page!)

Tom1904

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please the tna impact attire

The Impact-Game attire will be the fourth attire on the TNA-Slot then and the Red Band-Attire will be on the mixed slot..

Late WCW, Starrcade 1997, TNA red paint/ red scorpion, and the latest Joker attire.

Alright,

If you do a jeff hardy it would be a nice change to see an entire caw dedicated to his last wwe run

A lot of people seem to favour his TNA look

Attire 1 no face paint

Attire 2 face paint from svr 10/11

Attire 3 vs Matt hardy wm

Would love to see a hulk hogan with these attires

Attire 1 Tye Dye 2002 wwe last run

Attire 2 Tye Dye 2010 tna / hulkamania tour

Attire 3 hulkamania eve of joining nwo

Attire 4 classic hogan OR Mr America

Personally I would skip classic hogan anybody can copy the caw and just add yellow pants & red knee boots etc . . .

Scott Hall is a must! Perhaps attire suggestions for him would be 2 nWo black and white attires like 2 Sweet and WM18 and then a nWo Wolfpac attire and then the 4th be a Razor Ramon purple!

These were the attires I made last year and will most likely be the attires I make this year.

A mixed Hogan slot with the four attires you mentioned is a possibilty, I'll think about it.

I already downloaded Gamevolts TNA Hardy and changed the morph to my likings, I could try Heel- and WWE-facepaint-Hardy but I'm not sure about that, yet.

I'd really enjoy a Tom Hardy (c wut I did thar!?)

I'm still hoping Ahmed Johnson, DDP, and the Dudley Boyz make your list of creations :D

If you do a jeff hardy it would be a nice change to see an entire caw dedicated to his last wwe run

A lot of people seem to favour his TNA look

Attire 1 no face paint

Attire 2 face paint from svr 10/11

Attire 3 vs Matt hardy wm

Would love to see a hulk hogan with these attires

Attire 1 Tye Dye 2002 wwe last run

Attire 2 Tye Dye 2010 tna / hulkamania tour

Attire 3 hulkamania eve of joining nwo

Attire 4 classic hogan OR Mr America

Personally I would skip classic hogan anybody can copy the caw and just add yellow pants & red knee boots etc . . .

I agree with most everything here, for Hogan, I'm absolutely dying for a mix. I have to have a Hogan that spans all 30 years. 80's attire, the day he joined nWo (Hulkster), nWo Hogan, and 2000's tye dye.

Are you workin on his tna attires? Cant wait for the mixed sting man lol

Started his new entrance shirt yesterday and might start the joker paint today, the rest of the PT's for the Joker-attire shouldn't be that hard to make.

Can you reupload goldberg without the fan axxes content? I and prob countless others cant download. Ps awesome work, sting is incredible

Is he still online? Last time I checked, he was deleted and I don't know why. I can try to delete the DLC-Moves and upload him again.

@All: Anyobdy got good ref-pics of Hogans Mr. America-Boots?

@Elgato: I checked it, I have one layer left on the first attire, no PT-Layers left and already deleted the Late-WCW-Paint, so i don't think I can add it.

@ItalianoFBI: Thanks mate, the pics are great.

@wtferrell: Thanks mate. really appreciate it, especially when it's coming from a big Sting-fan.

@Mrjennings: I didn't add the scorpion, no PT-Layers left.

BTW the Joker paint is done and imho it doesn't look too bad. I might end up posting a few pics later today.

Now that the Joker Sting attire is completed I am assuming the mixed Sting will be ready soon?

Still gotta copy the Joker-Sting to the mixed slot cause I made him in a seperate slot for the TNA-Sting but that should be done by tomorrow, TNA-Wolfpac should be easy to make, just a few changes to the original Wolfpac-attire.

Now that the Joker Sting attire is completed I am assuming the mixed Sting will be ready soon?

Still gotta copy the Joker-Sting to the mixed slot cause I made him in a seperate slot for the TNA-Sting but that should be done by tomorrow, TNA-Wolfpac should be easy to make, just a few changes to the original Wolfpac-attire.

Sounds great.

I love all of your Sting Versions but im really looking forward to that mixed slot! Because i would prefer a TNA attire instead of the original Stinger attire, just for storyline reasons in my universe though... his WCW attires look AMAZING... combined with one or two TNA attires and for me this will be the most perfect Sting of all time!

Archived