My Caws for WWE 13 (Vampiro uploaded, new "stuff" on last page!)

Tom1904

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the feedback!

I should have a big update for Sting tomorrow.

@All: If anybody wants a surfer Sting attire on the wcw-slot, please post good, clear ref-pics of full attires (Paint and attire). Other wise he won't have a Surfer-attire.

Since there seems to be no interest in this topic anymore (one reply in two days after the latest update), this will be the last update to it. I will just upload my other stuff directly to CC. If you want some of them just search tom1904.

Whoa whoa whoa! Not the case Tom, I check it everyday, I just have nothing to add.

If you want I'll comment every damn day. Your topic is my favorite and I like seeing your showcase. Don't get down on yourself.

You are the #1 caw creator on PS3.

I don't check the website over the weekends, I'm just now seeing the Sting updates and the surfer sting looks incredible.

Do you have a eta on the tna wcw mix?

It's next.

Hey Tom do you think you could make a list of Caws you might going to create?

- Mixed Sting (2xwcw, 2xTNA)

- TNA-Sting

- Red & Yellow Hogan

- Vampiro (wcw)

- Scott Steiner

- Jeff Jarrett

- Scott Hall

and maybe Jeff Hardy

Since there seems to be no interest in this topic anymore (one reply in two days after the latest update), this will be the last update to it. I will just upload my other stuff directly to CC. If you want some of them just search tom1904.

Whoa whoa whoa! Not the case Tom, I check it everyday, I just have nothing to add.

If you want I'll comment every damn day. Your topic is my favorite and I like seeing your showcase. Don't get down on yourself.

You are the #1 caw creator on PS3.

I don't check the website over the weekends, I'm just now seeing the Sting updates and the surfer sting looks incredible.

THIS!!!!!

Except that I put you, Kradiation and Gamevolt as joint number one, but it was your sting and hogans that were always used by myself last year.

I would really love to see you have a go at wwe 2008-2010 era Ric Flair, with robes etc . . .

Attire 1 - black w red boots

Attire 2 - black w blue boots (tna)

Attire 3 - All blue WM career ending match

Attire 4 - All red

Add me on PSN user name is MUCKYARSE

(yes this legit there is a thread confirming legit ps3 guys on here and I'm on it)

I really think with 64 layers either you, Gamevolt or Krad could do a wicked job. Gamevolt seems to have lost interest with a late wwe run flair but you or Krad could pull it off. Would love to see a flabby, wrinkled flair in detail.

I would comment on here with support and opinions

(I'm trying to pull the sad donkey face from shrek as I'm typing this message)

Archived