My Caws for WWE 13 (Vampiro uploaded, new "stuff" on last page!)

Tom1904

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goldberg (Based on Tichs Goldberg from WWE 12 with Changes by me), Credit to Tich.

Hollywood Hogan (Morph by Kung Fu from last year, Hollywood Rules-Logo by NBA2KFanman)

Jeff Hardy (Morph by Dominus with changes by me)

Suggestions and feedback are welcome.

Goldberg (Online / Tags: Goldberg, Tom1904) 4 Attires, Moveset, Entrance

9fvo-7g-b1a5.jpg

If the moveset is messed up, please tell me and I try to change it. I just used all his signature moves from wikipedia.

Hollywood Hogan (WIP)

9fvo-7j-d6ba.jpg

Please ignore the skin-color, that's just my camera.

Hollywood Rules-Logo, All Boot-Logos and Pant logos on 1st and 2nd attire made by NBA2KFanman (Thanks for that again!)

BTW If someone could help me out with accurate movesets for a few of my caws, it would be much appreciated.

so what are the tags..for Hulk Hogan?

and can you reupload him for story mode

Goldberg (Based on Tichs Goldberg from WWE 12 with Changes by me), Credit to Tich.

Hollywood Hogan (Morph by Kung Fu from last year, Hollywood Rules-Logo by NBA2KFanman)

Jeff Hardy (Morph by Dominus with changes by me)

Suggestions and feedback are welcome.

Goldberg (Online / Tags: Goldberg, Tom1904) 4 Attires, Moveset, Entrance

9fvo-7g-b1a5.jpg

If the moveset is messed up, please tell me and I try to change it. I just used all his signature moves from wikipedia.

Hollywood Hogan (WIP)

9fvo-7j-d6ba.jpg

Please ignore the skin-color, that's just my camera.

Hollywood Rules-Logo, All Boot-Logos and Pant logos on 1st and 2nd attire made by NBA2KFanman (Thanks for that again!)

BTW If someone could help me out with accurate movesets for a few of my caws, it would be much appreciated.

will you be uploading the logo's to psn as well

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

will you be uploading the logo's to psn as well

I already deleted a few of them but I can upload the ones I still have. I still got the wcw monday nitro '98 pants logos for sure.

Most of the logos were made by nba2kfanman and are already on PSN. I just made them all a little darker on my caw and added a few shades of grey to the terminator skull. And yes, you will be able to re-upload.

I just found a moveset made by Petchy for WWE 12, as soon as I converted it, he will be online.

Be sure to check on CC later today, tags will be hogan and tom1904

Thanks for the feedback.

are u going to do a multi attire like last year. nwo, red and yellow tye dye and orginal in same download. i loved the one u did in wwe 12 and that was the one i downloaded. nwo hogan looks great.

I didn't plan a mixed slot this year but you never know. Maybe once I finished all Sting Attires.

just curious if you were still planning on adding that black/white trunks attire for goldberg?

if I can get it done layerwise, I will make it for sure. I got a day off tomorrow, so i might just try it then.

Hoping for a Sting caw from you...

Already started yesterday, this year I think I'm gonna make a surfer attire for the wcw-slot, too. If anybody wants a special attire, please post ref pics, I'm not too familiar with that era of Sting.

@elgato: Danke, ich schreibs mal auf Englisch, dass es alle verstehen. I don't think that I will make Rob Van Dam.

Thanks for the feedback.

First Sting-Preview might be up later today.

Hoping for a Sting caw from you...

Already started yesterday, this year I think I'm gonna make a surfer attire for the wcw-slot, too. If anybody wants a special attire, please post ref pics, I'm not too familiar with that era of Sting.

@elgato: Danke, ich schreibs mal auf Englisch, dass es alle verstehen. I don't think that I will make Rob Van Dam.

Thanks for the feedback.

First Sting-Preview might be up later today.

You making the mixed Sting first with the attires I mentioned?

@TannerLittleton: The first slot will be the wCw-Version (Late wCw, Starrcade 97, Wolfpac and maybe Surfer Sting), the second one will be the mixed slot with the attires you mentioned (I got a few great ref-pics of the Joker attire, so I think it will be included as long as I get the shirt right) and the last slot will be the TNA-slot.

Btw it's showtime, folks! (Update in first post)

Tom you are my favorite German. You are the best CAW maker for PS3 followed by Volt and Krad. You don't understand how much more joy I get out of these games thanks to your hard work.

The first slot will be the wCw-Version (Late wCw, Starrcade 97, Wolfpac and maybe Surfer Sting)

This is the definitive Sting my friend. Really would love to see your DDP again this year, the in game DDP is terrible. If you really want a challenge, I have not seen a true 5* version of the following wrestlers in the past 3 years, the Dudley Boyz :table: , D'Lo Brown and Ahmed Johnson. These are all people who need actual top notch renditions this year because of the Attitude Era theme. But you make what you want and I'll just continue to enjoy them :wiggle:

Tom you are my favorite German. You are the best CAW maker for PS3 followed by Volt and Krad. You don't understand how much more joy I get out of these games thanks to your hard work.

The first slot will be the wCw-Version (Late wCw, Starrcade 97, Wolfpac and maybe Surfer Sting)

This is the definitive Sting my friend. Really would love to see your DDP again this year, the in game DDP is terrible. If you really want a challenge, I have not seen a true 5* version of the following wrestlers in the past 3 years, the Dudley Boyz :table: , D'Lo Brown and Ahmed Johnson. These are all people who need actual top notch renditions this year because of the Attitude Era theme. But you make what you want and I'll just continue to enjoy them :wiggle:

The In-Game DDP model does not look terrible, The choice of era was just terrible.

Archived