My Caws for WWE 13 (Vampiro uploaded, new "stuff" on last page!)

Tom1904

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see that hairline worked okay. When I was cutting it out and removing the skin sections I thought it would still show some redness in between the hair and look terrible.

Did you grab the other logos i sent to kim fof upload for bagwell? I think the buff text and tattoo was on the same as his hair and I put a brick wall texture up for his brick tights look.

Looks really good though

@All: Since you all can tell who it should be, I think I'm gonna finish it and thanks for the feedback.

but i don't know which hairstyle i should use.

I used the new short hair that's before the zack ryder hair and combined it with the hairline that Krad made.

Work a bit more with the eyes maybe.

That's what's bugging me the most as well, I'll work on it.

Glad to see that hairline worked okay. When I was cutting it out and removing the skin sections I thought it would still show some redness in between the hair and look terrible.

Not at all, it looks really nice in-game.

Did you grab the other logos i sent to kim fof upload for bagwell? I think the buff text and tattoo was on the same as his hair and I put a brick wall texture up for his brick tights look.

I already grabbed all the logos, thanks for making them. Since I now know who made the logos,credits are updated in the preview-post.

Thanks for the feedback, I worked on Buff a bit today and added a few little details to the face, especially the facial hair. I'll add some more pics tomorrow along with the two finished Kanyon-Attires.

Wow that buff is the stuff! What attires do you have planned?

two black nwo attires (brick wall on the side of the tights and the one with the red/white nwo-triangles). I'm open for suggestions but I need good ref-pics, all I could find were some crappy youtube-videos.

on buff his eyes are further apart, also his head on the top is higher.

Thanks for the pics, I'll change it.

Does anybody have good ref-pics for the red attire with the yellow "Buff" written on the side of the pants?

Archived