My Caws for WWE 13 (Vampiro uploaded, new "stuff" on last page!)

Tom1904

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice Job. Fitting that a WCW roster would go nice with this Attitude Era theme. I hope your Sting has a late crow and surfer attires in one slot. I'll be working on that terminator logo if you would like to use it on Hogan. If I can't throw the Hollywood words on the belt, I may go with an early NWO Hogan on my caw too. Just gotta wait and see what caw mode offers.

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

Did you do a Goldberg last year?

I tried but miserably failed.

Yes the guy I wanted first, your a gun mate.

He's the man so he gotta be in WWE 13:)

Maybe Tich can help you on making him even better

Could be, but he can use that certain tools wich I can't use.

I hope your Sting has a late crow and surfer attires in one slot. I'll be working on that terminator logo if you would like to use it on Hogan.

I don't know yet if I make a Surfer sting attire, but it's possible. The terminator logo would be awesome again, looked really nice last year. Any chance of Hogan-Shirt designs?

If you can please make a modern Eric Bischoff, I never see any great ones.

I don't know yet.

I plan on doing Hogan t-shirt and boots for yellow and red versions. Also I will do a Hollywood Rules t-shirt too.

Sounds very nice, would be really cool, if you could help me out with a few PTs again.

Nice work, I could help you, if you want send me a pm and tell me what do you need, and I will see what I can do

I saw in your profile, that you are on Xbox, but if you want to make movesets, that would really be appreciated.

@All: UPDATE in first post and I need some help creating the fourth attire (description in first post).

Hey, Tom I got lightning and and "hollywood" logos for his Starrcade tights. Let me know what you need. I'm far from done with my Hogan caw. I'm gonna do Hogan 4 life skull front and back and I'm working on a 2nd Starrcade tights. Give me a heads up if you need that Hulkamania logo that I did last year. I can do boots designs too.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. BTW Goldberg could be uploaded tomorrow or sunday.

We can't get designs on the head gear this year?

You can have patterns or a logo (really small) on the bandana.

Are you gonna bring back that Benoit from last year and finish off that Saturn CAW? I'd really love it if you did.

Benoit and Saturn are possibilites, but first I'm gonna finish the different Hogan-Slots and Sting.

Hey, Tom I got lightning and and "hollywood" logos for his Starrcade tights. Let me know what you need. I'm far from done with my Hogan caw. I'm gonna do Hogan 4 life skull front and back and I'm working on a 2nd Starrcade tights. Give me a heads up if you need that Hulkamania logo that I did last year. I can do boots designs too.

Sounds nice, gonna check CC tomorrow morning. Hulkamania-Logo and Boots designs would save me a lot of time, would be really cool.

Archived