My Caws for WWE 13 (Vampiro uploaded, new "stuff" on last page!)

Tom1904

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably too late but, did you have any intention of making these tights for Goldberg as well?

I could make it, but that would be after I finished Hogan.

No worries, that would seriously be awesome if you could add those black/white trunks to him though! Thanks for all your hard work!

UPDATE in first post.

Since I'm waiting on some PT's for Hogan, I thought I could start my current TNA-Hardy (with attires gamevolt doesn't make on his Hardy). First attire will be Bound for Glory 2012.

Feedback is welcome.

Hey Tom, good to see you back again this year. You taking suggestions? It'd be awesome if you made a few guys that are missing that were in the WWF War Zone and WWF Attitude games like Al Snow, D'Lo Brown, Jeff Jarrett, Owen Hart, Ahmed Johnson and the Headbangers. I'd really like to see good versions of the Dudley Boyz this year, I don't think anyone has made a good Bubba Ray and D-Von ever.

Would love to hear a list of guys you have in mind for this year.

like Al Snow, D'Lo Brown, Jeff Jarrett, Owen Hart, Ahmed Johnson and the Headbangers. I'd really like to see good versions of the Dudley Boyz this year, I don't think anyone has made a good Bubba Ray and D-Von ever.

I will definitely make Jarrett, concerning the Dudleys, I think Krad and Gamevolt are making a lot of AE-Guys this year. If noone makes them, I could give it a try.

any chance you will be doing the tye & dye nwo and red / yellow versions?

The Hollywood Hogan attires will be the same as last year (Starrcade 97, Lightning Pants 96, WM 18 and Monday Nitro 98 vs. Goldberg for the Title). Second slot will be red/yellow Hogan.

Also will we be seeing a Scott hall creation from you this year?

Yes.

any chances of you doing a owen hart and jim neidhart hart foundation attire? If not its fine just keep doin what your doin man awesome work

The chances are slim to none.

@All: Just one Painttool to make for Hollywood Hogan, I should have a final preview up tomorrow.

Big Update in first post!

Feedback welcome.

Archived