My Caws for WWE 13 (Vampiro uploaded, new "stuff" on last page!)

Tom1904

Vampiro (Online, Tags: Vampiro, tom1904) incl. Moveset by Katafoxhound and entrance, 4 attires)

9fvo-9d-cd00.jpg

9fvo-9e-6faa.jpg

Special Thanks to Rayz7r for providing and Boondox for uploading the textures, Misfits-skull was donwloaded from CC.

Please excuse the bad picture quality, my camera always messes up the colours (The blacks all look darker in-game)

What do you think, guys?

Goldberg (Based on Tichs Goldberg from WWE 12 with Changes by me), Credit to Tich.

Hollywood Hogan (Morph by Kung Fu from last year, Hollywood Rules-Logo by NBA2KFanman)

Sting (Facemorph by me, Bodymorph by Slipfan from last year)

Scott Steiner (Morph by Kradiation from WWE 12 with changes by me)

Hulk Hogan (Most PT's are made by NBA2KFanman)

Scott Hall (Based on Slipfans Scott Hall, heavily tweaked)

Ric Flair (Base Morph by Kung Fu with tweaks and detailing by me)

Vampiro (Base Morph by Dynomyte from SvR11, heavily tweaked, basically my Morph from last year)

Matt Hardy (Morph by Dre41)

Jeff Hardy (Morph by IamyourDominus with tweaks, Tattoos by Gamevolt and Platapus, facepaint on third slot by Platapus, I just added designs to make it look smoother)

Suggestions and feedback are welcome.

Goldberg (Online / Tags: Goldberg, Tom1904) 4 Attires, Moveset, Entrance

9fvo-7g-b1a5.jpg

If the moveset is messed up, please tell me and I try to change it. I just used all his signature moves from wikipedia.

Hollywood Hogan (Online / Tags: Hogan, Tom1904) 4 Attires, Moveset (Conversion from Petchys Moveset from WWE 12), Entrance

9fvo-7j-d6ba.jpg

Please ignore the skin-color, that's just my camera.

Hollywood Rules-Logo, All Boot-Logos and Pant logos on 1st and 2nd attire made by NBA2KFanman (Thanks for that again!)

Sting (Online) Tags: Tom1904 Sting (No Moveset!)

9fvo-7l-f766.jpg

9fvo-7v-db8e.jpg

9fvo-7w-20f0.jpg

Sting (Mixed Slot)/Online (Tag: tom1904)

Attires: Late wCw, TNA Wolfpac, Starrcade 97, Joker

Sting (TNA) Online (Tags: Tom1904, Sting, incl. Moveset & Entrance)

9fvo-7x-07cd.jpg

9fvo-81-e379.jpg

9fvo-85-0e01.jpg

Hulk Hogan (Red & Yellow) (Online, Searchtag: kaerbholz, incl. Moveset by Petchy and Entrance)

You might be confused with the searchtag, that's to avoid the 1-Star-Raters. If they can't find it, they can't rate it.

9fvo-80-92c8.jpg

Scott Steiner (Online, Tags: Steiner, Tom1904; Moveset by TannerLittleton)

9fvo-7y-d395.jpg

9fvo-84-46ba.jpg

I used Mike Tysons Ramp-Motion for the entrance, so you can only download him with Fan axxess. If you want to have it with a different entrance, just tell me and I will re-upload without Fan axxess Content.

Scott Hall (Online, Tags: Hall, tom1904, incl. Entrance and downloaded Moveset)

9fvo-86-16a5.jpg

9fvo-87-9183.jpg

9fvo-89-839a.jpg

Vampiro (WIP) Still working on the facepaint to make it look less pixelated.

9fvo-8a-f90f.jpg

Scott Hall (textured face, Online, Tags: Hall, tom1904, incl. Entrance and downloaded Moveset Special Thanks to Krad and Kim666, Credit to Goldberg173 for the "2sweet" logo on the first attire.

9fvo-8i-26e3.jpg

9fvo-8j-ef0d.jpg

Jeff Hardy (Facepaint-Era) (Online, Tags: tom1904, Jeff, Hardy - No Moveset!)

9fvo-8k-94f6.jpg

Thanks to Krad and Kim666 for providing the textures!

Matt Hardy (Online) Tags: tom1904, Hardy, Matt (including Entrance and Moveset)

Credit and a big thank you goes out to Krad and Kim666 for the face-texture.

9fvo-8l-34ed.jpg

9fvo-8q-b2eb.jpg

Jeff Hardy "Antichrist of professional wrestling" (Online / 4 TNA-Heel-Attires) Special Thanks to Krad and Kim666 for the face-texture on the first attire and the shirt-texture. Incl. Entrance and downloaded moveset

Facepaint looks darker and more detailed in-game.

9fvo-8t-edde.jpg

9fvo-8s-a8c8.jpg

Jeff Jarrett (Online/Tags: Jarrett, tom1904) Special Thanks to Krad and Kim666, Moveset by the Knight

9fvo-8o-37bc.jpg

9fvo-8r-8e98.jpg

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I might have a more detailed update tomorrow.

@Goldberg173: Ja, habs bei Amazon vorbestellt (Standard Versand!) und heute bekommen.

@BigPete: Yes, they look better and imho more detailed than last year.

Will you make Raven for 13?

No, sorry.

Tom awesome work again. Cant wait to see your Hollywood as you killed it last year (in a good way of course) You always have the game early too, hows that?

Thanks, mate. I ordered from amazon in germany (standard delivery) and got it today.

Not bad. The beard should be alot easier to do this year with transparency

It should be, I just have to figure out how.

Will you being doing Multi Hardy slots again this year? Like a full current slot hardy or attitude era or something.

I planned 3 Hardy-Slots (current Face-Hardy, Antichrist of professional wrestling, WWE) I don't think I will be making attitude era-Hardy, mostly WWE-Facepaint-Attires.

Facial hair dosen't have transparency.... Facepaint and designs do though.

I think I haven't seen transparency on facepaints, but I just looked at it really quick.

It could work with painttooling the beard and putting tranparent designs on top of it to lighten it up a bit.

Facial hair dosen't have transparency.... Facepaint and designs do though.

I think I haven't seen transparency on facepaints, but I just looked at it really quick.

It could work with painttooling the beard and putting tranparent designs on top of it to lighten it up a bit.

Tich said in his caw mode thread that f/paints have it... and its easy enough to create a kind of transparency effect by playing with the color on f/hair :cool:

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I might have a more detailed update tomorrow.

@Goldberg173: Ja, habs bei Amazon vorbestellt (Standard Versand!) und heute bekommen.

@BigPete: Yes, they look better and imho more detailed than last year.

Will you make Raven for 13?

No, sorry.

Was hast du dafür ne option angegeben?? ich habs auch vorbestellt und bekomms erst heute o.O

Are you going to make more caws this year? BTW Goldberg looks great.

Yes, Jeff Hardy, Hollywood Hogan, Sting, Scott Hall, Vampiro and maybe a few more (mostly wCw-Guys)

Very nice. Who are you making next?

Most probably Sting (TNA, Wolfpac, Crow)

Was hast du dafür ne option angegeben?? ich habs auch vorbestellt und bekomms erst heute o.O

Standard-Versand (2-3 Tage), Over night express war mir mit 13 € Versandkosten zu teuer. Als Lieferdatum stand bei mir auch mit Normalversand der 30.10.12.

looks great, i dont like the eyes for some reason.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into it.

Can't wait for your Hollywood, brother.

You might have to wait a little longer, Sting and Hardy will most probably be next on my list before I make Hogan.

@ALL: UPDATE in first post.

Archived