OWA WWE '13 PS3 Fed/League

dustmann3479

Thriller (DMV_Kings),

When would you like to do our match: Shawn Michaels Vs The Undertaker? Here is my availability:

Monday - Friday: Anytime After 10PM EST

Saturday - Sunday: Anytime (Preferably In The Evening Though)

If these times do not work for you, just let me know your schedule and we can try to work something out. Keep in mind I won't necessarily always be online at these times (even though I am available), so its best if we set a exact time.

I love what you have dome with the page so far and I love even more how you are weaving the story through spoilers so it's all nice and clean! :D Keep up the good work Dust! and I hope everyone takes the time to read all of the first card and the storylines involved as this is just a foundation and things are only going to get bigger from here! :D

Thanks Villmos! :)

Yeah I weaved the storyline in through the use of spoilers just so members didn't get confused on where they could find their match (in case they didn't want to take the time to read the storyline - which they really should read in order to get the full on Fed/League experience).

Superstar/Diva: Damien Sandow

Preferred Brand/Faction: Xtreme Championship Wrestling

Alignment: Heel

PSN: MortenWisting

When I'm Available: Since I have a job three times a day Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I think between 6pm and 10pm on those days, other than that I'm free anytime.

Everyone,

The first match card has been posted for Wednesday Night OWA. Please check to see who your opponent(s) is and schedule your match accordingly. We are still accepting new members, so if you are interested feel free to join! :)

Thriller (DMV_Kings),

When would you like to do our match: Shawn Michaels Vs The Undertaker? Here is my availability:

Monday - Friday: Anytime After 10PM EST

Saturday - Sunday: Anytime (Preferably In The Evening Though)

If these times do not work for you, just let me know your schedule and we can try to work something out. Keep in mind I won't necessarily always be online at these times (even though I am available), so its best if we set a exact time.

Thriller (DMV_Kings),

I still haven't heard a response from you regarding our match. I sent you a PM as well a couple days ago. If you can, please let me know a time that would be good for you to have our match. Thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived