WWE '14 should be an expansion of WWE '13, and here's why.

KNekoSpy

Why do people want an invasion themed WWE game............... the whole wasnt great on WWE TV so just replaying it would mean the game wouldnt be great! I agree with the whole import part though.

Thing is that the angle had huge potential and a great roster. That would allow for great fantasy booking in a video game and we could recreate the invasion like we think it shoud've happened.

Call names:

A:

Angela

Amelia

Avery

Andrea

B:

Bob

Bobby

Borden

Brooks

Ball

Ballroom

C:

Carissa

Candra

Couch

Combs

Carrie

D:

Danny

Debbie

Dance

Dances

Dancing

Dangerous

Dangerously

Dashing

Dare

Devil

Del'Bonis

E:

Eddie

Earl

Erica

F:

Fred

Francis

Foxtrot

G:

Grubb

Grubbs

Gaige

Garrison

George

Goodmen

H:

Harrison

Hamilton

I:

J:

June

Jive

K:

L:

Lambada

M:

Marc

Mastino

Mysterio

Momma

Mambo

N:

O:

Otto

O'Neil

P:

Philbeck

Q:

R:

Rey

Ray

Rysin

Reigel

Rogers

Rose

Ralph

Radomski (How to announce: Ran-ski )

S:

Stevie

Striker

Stunning

Supe

T:

Terry

Terra

U:

V:

W:

Wes

Weaver

X:

Y:

Yo

Z:

Zack

Zacky

----------------

Hometown:

Ohio:

Hamilton

Oxford

Wester Chester

Fairfield

----------------------

I'd rather they make a "golden era" 80's themed game, then the following year make the sequel to WWE '13 which would be a monday night wars themed game, giving the attitude themed WWE '13 some more time to feel like something special, kinda like how Call of Duty:Modern Warfare and Black Ops alternate years to give one series a rest in between games.

Can one of the MODS please close this topic. Every year once the new game is relased these cheeseheads always start with wwe 14, and when thats out it wwe 15,,,,,,blah blah blah enough is enough enjoy what yyou have now and maybe in 6 months start the wwe 14 threads! Holy crap..... :steiner:

it should be a expansion since next gen is around the corner.

just give us a $60 update that changes adds...

Will still use WWE'13 as play disc.

-Changes all WWE'13 related reference to WWE'14

-20 new superstars/divas

-20 new attires

-300 new moves

-New off script storylines that relive modern day storylines from the past 5 years or so, i.e. summer of punk, y2j the end of the world as you know it, etc.

-Add to all creation suites, new parts mostly. maybe add like 10 more arenas to create an arena.

Basically give us close to what we usually get minus my small roster add on, plus WWE'13, it would really hold us over especially if we can't afford the next gen WWE game right away due to console prices. Instead of releasing new versions for 360/PS3 after next gen just continue to give us small attire/roster packs that give us more of the new games without wasting to much money on porting them. Use story designer to release the new stories as sample stories for users to play. just an idea to really keep people happy on their current console until they can finally afford the upgrade to next gen.

Call names:

A:

Angela

Amelia

Avery

Andrea

B:

Bob

Bobby

Borden

Brooks

C:

Carissa

Candra

Couch

Combs

Carrie

D:

Danny

Dance

Dances

Dancing

Dangerous

Dangerously

Dashing

Dare

Devil

E:

Eddie

Earl

Erica

F:

Fred

Francis

G:

Grubb

Grubbs

Gaige

Garrison

George

Goodmen

H:

Harrison

Hamilton

I:

J:

K:

L:

M:

Marc

Mastino

Mysterio

N:

O:

Otto

P:

Philbeck

Q:

R:

Rey

Ray

Rysin

Reigel

S:

Stevie

Striker

Stunning

T:

Terry

Terra

U:

V:

W:

Wes

X:

Y:

Yo

Z:

Zack

Zacky

----------------

Hometown:

Ohio:

Hamilton

Oxford

Wester Chester

Fairfield

----------------------

Uhm...

Say what again?

:rock:

Every year this is asked, every year it is explained why it can not happen. LOWM/Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 happened because they came out the same year and the roster from Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 was already on the LOWM Disk, you simple "Unlocked" them; same with Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 PlayStation 2 and Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 PSP Jake "The Snake" Roberts was already on the Disk. You just had to connect each game to "Unlock" Jake "The Snake" Roberts, the idea of Transfering in a WWE Game or Any game for that matter won't happen. Adjust, Deal With It and Move On!

The way I see it, THQ is NEVER going to be able to top '13 in terms of the roster, content, arenas...They can never simply 'go back' with '14 to a just all present era setting and take out all the neat arenas and stars they put in this one. No way, no how. Unless this is their last WWE game, they have to make the next one top this somehow will still expanding on what '13 gave us. Seeing as how they have limited disc space and budget, I think they should do a similar deal like they did with LOWM and the Smackdown they had that year.

1. Allow an 'Import from WWE 13' feature. This would allow any CAWs, Arenas, Belts, Superstars from that disc to be imported into 14. You'd probably need a hard drive for this kind of thing. You could have the same roster as last time plus any new stars.
  2. Make WWE '14's Attitude Era mode 1999-20002, including the Invasion. Most of the game's extra stars would be WCW and ECW invasion stars, so there's not as much overlap from WWE '13.
  3. Universe 4.0, bug fixes, etc.

This way the consumer gets the best of both products without having to sacrifice last year's content for a lesser roster and bug fixes.

I dunno im sure they could top it with a 1980s roster.

Make WWE '14's Attitude Era mode 1999-20002, including the Invasion. Most of the game's extra stars would be WCW and ECW invasion stars, so there's not as much overlap from WWE '13.

So we're going to do Attitude era from 1999-2002, but we're going to skip over the Radicalz coming to the WWE? That does not sound appealing to me at all. As for the Invasion Angle, didn't fans as a whole already come to the conclusion that the Invasion angle was the worst thing in the history of professional wrestling? Why in the hell would I want to relive that.

Also I want significant improvements to CAW mode in WWE '14. Giving us the ability to import stuff just isn't gonna cut it for me. In conclusion your idea for WWE '14 sounds like a game I would totally skip.

Stages for Create an Arena:

20111005_wcw_halloween_havoc_c.jpg

91dfcfdf84cce6a0cab8260be2299829.jpg

wcw3.jpg

184868037_589fee3298.jpg

0.jpg

------------------------------------------------------

WCW Crowd: With LWO, Black & White NWO, Wolfpack NWO Shirts in the crowd.

ECW Crowd: with ECW Shirts in the Crowd.

PG Crowd: Current Crowd

Attitude: attitude Raw, Attitude Smackdown

Golden: Just red and Yellow dye-tie shirts in the crowd.

-------------------------------------------------------

Microphone:

Old fashion (you can't put logos on it.)

Boxed (you can put logos on it.)

-------------------------------------------------------

WCW: Tony Schiavone and Larry Zbysko.

ECW: Joey Styles and Joel Gertner.

Golden: Vince McMahon and Jesse Ventura.

Attitude: Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross.

Current: Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole.

Managers: (Like "Legends of Wrestle-mania")

Paul Heyman

Paul E. Dangerously

Paul Bearer

Miss Elizabeth

Mr. Fuji

Jim Cornette

Theodore Long

Jimmy Hart

Bobby Heenan

Million Dollar Man

-----------------------------------

INTERVIEWERS:

Pamela Paulshock

Gene Okerlund

Call names:

A:

Angela

Amelia

Avery

Andrea

B:

Bob

Bobby

Borden

Brooks

C:

Carissa

Candra

Couch

Combs

Carrie

D:

Danny

Dance

Dances

Dancing

Dangerous

Dangerously

Dashing

Dare

Devil

E:

Eddie

Earl

Erica

F:

Fred

Francis

G:

Grubb

Grubbs

Gaige

Garrison

George

Goodmen

H:

Harrison

Hamilton

I:

J:

K:

L:

M:

Marc

Mastino

Mysterio

N:

O:

Otto

P:

Philbeck

Q:

R:

Rey

Ray

Rysin

Reigel

S:

Stevie

Striker

Stunning

T:

Terry

Terra

U:

V:

W:

Wes

X:

Y:

Yo

Z:

Zack

Zacky

----------------

Hometown:

Ohio:

Hamilton

Oxford

Wester Chester

Fairfield

----------------------

Uhm...

Say what again?

If we have all of the Call Names of WWE 13 if they just added those names and words for the WWE 14 CAW Names for their Create a Superstar/Diva.

:rock:

Every year this is asked, every year it is explained why it can not happen. LOWM/Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 happened because they came out the same year and the roster from Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 was already on the LOWM Disk, you simple "Unlocked" them; same with Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 PlayStation 2 and Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 PSP Jake "The Snake" Roberts was already on the Disk. You just had to connect each game to "Unlock" Jake "The Snake" Roberts, the idea of Transfering in a WWE Game or Any game for that matter won't happen. Adjust, Deal With It and Move On!

The graphics for LOWM/SvR '09 clashed really badly. The '09 guys were way too shiny, and the sizes were out of proportions for some guys like Jake The Snake were giants when you stood them up against Jericho or Cm Punk.

In the next offering for this series, I'd also to see more scenarios from various eras featured rather than just do what they had been doing prior to WWE 13. Reason being is in a story/career mode you always wind up with either:

a) storylines that played through on TV 6 months prior, so they're still so fresh in your mind that they're boring and you already know the outcome.

b) storylines that are completely made up but are so generic and bland that they are also uninteresting.

In both cases, the replay value is 0 and I will regret having paid money for the same old shit.

Give us more AE-esque fights ... let's see some the Nation of Domination vs. DX storyline fleshed out, let's see the Al Snow vs. Mankind vs. Hardcore Holly Hardcore Title feud at the beginning of it's creation, touch on the "WCW Invasion" angle, include nWo storylines from WCW's height (if WWE owned WCW rights to the programming, don't they also own the rights to include them in their games regardless of their standing current relationships with those particular wrestlers?), let's see The Radicalz entry into the WWE (minus Benoit; he was a great wrestler but I know that WWE would never permit that), and give us a storyline scenario with The Oddities! etc. etc.

Continue to allow us to tweak as much (if not more) in game options because I believe that customization is what keeps a great deal of people coming back to this game. Introduce new things to tweak. Release the game with less bugs ... I know I can wait a few extra weeks to make sure I get a completed product rather than something full of unfixable bugs, bugs that require a patch and/or user walkarounds and quick-fixes.

Also, introduce another mode that is like TEW / Promotion Wars (testify if you remember these computer wrestling fed simulators) ... it wouldn't take too much memory because it would primarily be text-based. Signing contracts, with more focus on booking matches for higher ratings, and obtaining sponsors to grow ...

... just ideas. Troll away.

Can one of the MODS please close this topic. Every year once the new game is relased these cheeseheads always start with wwe 14, and when thats out it wwe 15,,,,,,blah blah blah enough is enough enjoy what yyou have now and maybe in 6 months start the wwe 14 threads! Holy crap..... :steiner:

I thought I blocked your gay ass, yet you surface again using mediocre visuals at best to say what so obviously could not type. Illiterate brainless moron, See now thats funny! Once again! Speaking of nuggets not going away you remind oe of Owen Heart you know the nugget that wouldnt flush!

Archived