Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

E#37

I Quit Match Rikishi vs Chris Jericho (+Rikishi Entrance/Winning Animation)

Awesome scene, though I wish we could change these ourselves. I did want to use rikishi as a heel at some point (I did it for the rock) but it won't work as well with him dancing around.

Wonder why the entrance is so bland...

Well it's not like he did any cartwheels or something :)

But he did raise his both arms and stuff like that, here he has a generic walk, nothing else. It's like his heel entrance, but face winning animations..

I thought that if you change the whole preset entrance to such as mark Henry then by default it changes the winning animation too?

Wow, that's incredible. They've gone all out this year! I can't wait to see the Too Cool trio dance (assuming it's in)

Wonder why the entrance is so bland...

Well it's not like he did any cartwheels or something :)

But he did raise his both arms and stuff like that, here he has a generic walk, nothing else. It's like his heel entrance, but face winning animations..

We could always change it around if indeed we can change DLC entrances like it was rumored.

what i find really crappy though...

is that there is no unforgiven logo on the ringside... only a generic WWE logo come on man... if this is an ingame arena why the hell does it have to look so undetailed?

is that there is no unforgiven logo on the ringside... only a generic WWE logo come on man... if this is an ingame arena why the hell does it have to look so undetailed?

Because that's how the actual arena looked.

Because that's how the actual arena looked.

Indeed, and you can probably edit it in CAA

Thats how most Arena's looked in the late 90's. Expect for the big 4 PPV arena's, other then those all had the WWF Logo & World Wrestlng Federation as text on the aprons nothing else.