GAME UK Pre Orders Thread

funkmonk

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazon used to be amazing for me, I used to get games 1 or 2 days early I even got the 3DS a week early from them! Resident evil came 5 days early last month as well, then other times they don't come to the monday after it is very strange.

What delivery method are you using? I've never had a delivery early when selecting first class/expedited.

Going to my local sainsburys and morrisons later. Gonna try to blag a copy! Haha

does anyone else think that this week seems to be dragging as we wait for friday? its gone quick till now, but friday seems so far away

Yep, it's really dragging! I know we shouldn't wish days away because our time here is precious, but I really wish Wednesday and Thursday would piss off!

I've thought of pulling a stunt like Cartman did when waiting for Nintendo Wii, but I don't want to wake up in a future surrounded by talking beavers! Haha!

Just got an email saying my Game order got cancelled with no reason given, and the link to the help form they gave didn't work. Anyone else get this, or know why it happened? I re-pre-ordered from Amazon and the delivery estimate is still Friday so nothing lost really, just curious as to why Game cancelled.

Just got an email saying my Game order got cancelled with no reason given, and the link to the help form they gave didn't work. Anyone else get this, or know why it happened? I re-pre-ordered from Amazon and the delivery estimate is still Friday so nothing lost really, just curious as to why Game cancelled.

You should phone them. It may have been error.

I have received my GAME pre-order confirmation email too, but they are very careful to point out that it is not a dispatch note. Bit of a pointless email really considering you already get a confirmation email when you order, but I guess that means the next email will be the dispatch note. Would love to get that today but guess it'll be done tomorrow.

You should phone them. It may have been error.

Could you imagine if someone preordered the Austin edition months ago then today got a cancelled order and then all they could do was pre order the standard edition.

Id be pissed if that was me as I wouldnt stand for waiting 4 months to get the ATV entrance.

I have received my GAME pre-order confirmation email too, but they are very careful to point out that it is not a dispatch note. Bit of a pointless email really considering you already get a confirmation email when you order, but I guess that means the next email will be the dispatch note. Would love to get that today but guess it'll be done tomorrow.

had the same and noticed money is being taken from my account

ShopTo's site says that my order is processing (and has said that for the last 12 hours) yet the ShopTo app on my iPod says it has been shipped, so I don't know what's happening. Though when I use my tracking ID to see where the package is, Royal Mail says to come back later.

Not gonna lie, I'm getting a little worried, though if it's dispatched sometime today I'll be happy.

Archived