What is/are the main things your getting the game for?

LuisTX85

I'm wondering what is the biggest reason/attractions that is making you want the game or bought it already,For me it's two things..

#1-The main reason is why I play any wrestling game..The simple fact that it's a wrestling game,I love playing as&against wrestlers that I like and recreating real matches&having my dream matches/feuds play out,I accurately edit everyones moves then have fun as much as I can against the A.I./my wife&online homies.

#2-Create an Arena is now actually Create an Arena/We can kinda edit titles/Universe is better/Create a Story is much better and there's TONS of moves now..So I decided to make my own created original caw roster(I usually make just a few)and shows&arenas for it.

1. Roster (Attitude). Who'd have thought we'd see guys like Shamrock, Gangrel, Too Cool, and The Godfather in a game again?

2. Arenas (again, Attitude). Raw Is War '98, SmackDown! '99, WrestleMania XIV and XV, SummerSlam '98.

3. Slightly (bitter about the fact that you still can't color the steel steps, no Nitro stage, no In Your House stage) improved create-an-arena.

4. Attitude Era Mode and its accompanying footage.

I get the new WWE game every year...it's just something I do. I have a huge interest in the attitude theme though. I love that I will be able to play the game as these people who I grew up watching. It's so much better to have these guys than it is to have the same tired "classic" legends that we always get.

1. CAW Mode and/or making CAWs.

2. Brian Pillman

3. what he said...

The main reason is why I play any wrestling game..The simple fact that it's a wrestling game,I love playing as&against wrestlers that I like and recreating real matches&having my dream matches/feuds play out,I accurately edit everyones moves then have fun as much as I can against the A.I./my wife&online homies.

The Roster

(Huge & nostalgic apart from Lawler & Regal)

Universe Mode

( next best thing to GM mode with cutscenes)

Match Types & Match Creator

(Love all the different types & possibilities just missing a decent buried alive, casket match, punjabi prison & ambulance stretcher match.

If it wasn't for the Attitude theme this year i probaly would not have bought the game this year.

After last years cluster*censored* of a game with the CC not worknig and all the glitches & the weird Universe mode. So that's probaly the main thing for me this year.

Create modes. Nothing else really.

This. I only played two online matches in WWE12 and those were just a few days ago. The first one was a running grapple competition and the second was a laggy mess with one guy who had a 10-hit combo CAF. I just use the create modes to make my own Universe filled with primarily my original CAWs. That's why I'm never as into the roster as the majority of people unless they're wrestlers with moves I would like to take.

The OP hit the nail on the head for me. Mostly just the fact that it's a WWE wrestling game (which is why I hate this monopoly thing) and that we'll never see a roster like this again (which is what really hangs over my head). Although I do wish that I could've skipped WWE 12. This year would've probably felt more refreshing. WWE 13 seems like the game WWE 12 was suppose to be (aside from the Attitude Era). Now I'm not getting the game right away. I'm holding out til Black Friday comes to see a price drop. Then I can pay 20$ for DLC. Sorry, but I'm not forking over 85$ overall for this game.

Archived