List of the wrestlers whom we can't create(Due to the Blurr)

Kαятik

I believe this is a good topic and if we could come up with a good list of people that can't be created because of the crotch blur mayhe thq/wwe will finally in the future games get over the fear of genitalia being put on caws crotches/breasts. Hey they actually removed the butt blur so we got 1 down 2 blurs to go (maybe one dont know if thr breast blur is still in or not yet)

I also think we should make a second list of people able to be created NOW due to the butt blur missing. Let them know we appreciate that and how much better removing the other could help.

The Patriot. He had a fued with Bret during the AE.

actually the patriot can be made if the black trunks with a yellow stripe in the middle are still in caw, i will use it,make the yellow part blue and put 2 paint tools logos to make the blue triangle he has on the top portion of his trunks

that easy no probem here people gets nervous for little nothing that can easily be fixed :(

Seth Rollins will be possible.I think you can get around it by using the new tight designs and complete underwear PT.(At least I'll try)

Can you explain for me please? :)

You have to make the whole underwear in PT (depending on the attire) and the change the crotch blur color to the PT's color and it'll somewhat look like it doesn't have a blur.At least that what i'll try.

Couldn't we do negative attires if the butt blur is out?

Like for macho man, instead of placing 3 stars, couldn't we use white trunks and use pink designs to outline the stars and make the trunks pink?

Use the trunks with the stripe down the center, make the outsides pink and middle white. Use pink designs to make center star where the blur is, then 2 white stars to create the other 2.

There's still ways to do it!

I think if he phsyically looks just like him, and everything else about his attire is correct barring a small area around the crotch, that's good enough for me. If a small bit of attire is wrong I wouldn't proclaim that we "can't make him".

My thoughts exactly :cool:

Archived