It's about that time......

jmackey2009

The game comes out in a couple of days & I've got to say posting on this forum and ready g others post really does help pass the time. I come on the boards every year around the same time and it never fails. This will prolly be my last post until 14 rolls around, so with that being said thank you all for helping time pass and I bid you all farewell, happy gaming wrestling fans, we're definately in for a treat this year.

Pointless topic is pointless

LOL! @ How this totally backfired on you. Bet you thought people would quote this and be like "this". But noooooo! :lol:

ya i am kinda surprised because do we really need a topic just for someone saying they are leaving the forums till wwe 13 . Really. Really.

Really?..... Really??? REALLLLLLLLLLLY????? lol

LOL! @ How this totally backfired on you. Bet you thought people would quote this and be like "this". But noooooo! :lol:

ya i am kinda surprised because do we really need a topic just for someone saying they are leaving the forums till wwe 13. Really. Really.

Your comment was pointless. If your not bothered by the topic that much don't comment

i feel the same actually... for me its like that too... when a new game comes up, im alot more active on this board, because exchanging thoughts and impressions with others really helps to pass the time until the game is finally out!

I enjoy it every year, although im active throughout the year, only when my caw roster is complete and im ready to kick off universe with 50 perfect caws comes the time when im less active ;D

Hey I agree Im really looking forward to wwe 13 I want it now!, Heh kinda is a bummer that one person can not keep their negitivty to themselfs they have to rain on somone eles parade. Anyways Jmackey like the Rock told Eugene when he was in that feud with the Rock. The people who make crappy remarks on here ignore them they are Popcorn Farts

ya i am kinda surprised because do we really need a topic just for someone saying they are leaving the forums till wwe 13. Really. Really.

pretty sure the way you worded your comment didn't help.

I'm sure we're all in the same boat as using this site to tide us over until the game get's released, so to use a post thread to say bye for now isn't really that bad. Maybe should be a temp pinned thread set up rather different threads though

your pointless how about that stop being a jerk

*You're

im sorry is this a english class or a forum oh yea thats right its a forum so i can type he ever i want as long as it readable

*You're

Technically it really should read:

You're pointless, how about that? Stop being a jerk.

You're welcome.

i didnt thank you but whatever right

*You're

im sorry is this a english class or a forum oh yea thats right its a forum so i can type he ever i want as long as it readable

*You're

You're welcome.

*You're

*You're

You're welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

yes i do you had to understand it if you replyed to me right look who got put on blast im done ne ways ON topic i feel the same way

*You're

*You're

You're welcome.

yes i do you had to understand it if you replyed to me right look who got put on blast im done ne ways ON topic i feel the same way

*You're

*You're

You're welcome.

Go to god damned hell with your bug diarrhea. You are a bug shitter!

Archived