Current Entrances by Codes.

Codes.

Any chance of AJ Styles?

Yes. I wasn't going to release this list but, here is the list of TNA entrances I'll be making: (Whenever I decide to actually sit down and make them.)

AJ Styles

Austin Aries

Bobby Roode

Bully Ray

Christopher Daniels

Eric Young

Hulk Hogan

James Storm

Jeff Hardy

Joey Ryan

Kazarian

Kurt Angle

Magnus(should be released tomorrow if I type it up)

Matt Morgan

Mr. Anderson

RVD

Robbie E

Robbie T

Sting

At least I know 3 of my main Caws will have Entrances thanks Codes.

No problem. BTW, Magnus entrance posted.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can u please try n make an older hbk entrance with the fireworks on the stage insted of them in the ring

like his 09 entrance

Your better off asking Miz I don't usually take requests. BTW, I attempted Eddie's entrance and couldn't make it look how I wanted it so I won't be posting a entrance for him. With all the Kidd's people are making I intend on making his entrance next.

can u please try n make an older hbk entrance with the fireworks on the stage insted of them in the ring

like his 09 entrance

Your better off asking Miz I don't usually take requests. BTW, I attempted Eddie's entrance and couldn't make it look how I wanted it so I won't be posting a entrance for him. With all the Kidd's people are making I intend on making his entrance next.

damn that sucks I was Really looking forward to an Eddie Entrance :(

Aj Styles,Jinder Mahal and Heath Slater entrances posted 11/26/12

Update: Just got done recording all the updated in-game superstar entrances so those will be getting uploaded to youtube very soon. I also did a youtube exclusive video which will be the first one in the series and it's a lighting fix for Gabriel.

Bourne,Barreta,Camacho and Regal posted 11/27/12 I know they are just some of the easy entrances but, I always post the rest of the current roster. Barreta is suprisingly an advanced creation entrance. I only have a few current WWE entrances left to make, that I'm able to atm.

1. Darren Young

2. Ezekiel Jackson

3. Matt Striker

4. Titus O'Neil

Those should be released within the next week or so. Then it's on to TNA and the 4 missing divas entrances.

James Storm added as well. I felt like I was screwing you guys by just adding some easy entrances so I made a brand new entrance for Storm. Enjoy!

Remade Kaz's entrance. Was like 3 in the morning when I made it the 1st time. Also, I have posted 3 previews out of 10 updated in-gamers to youtube.

Wade Barrett:

http://youtu.be/809l1dsH8vg

Big Show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1lHbsNaIu8

Justin Gabriel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMCmdEd2-wY

• 2 weeks later...

Updated 12/18/12 Big E Langston,Matt Striker,Aj Lee,Aksana and Eve Added

List of entrances to come:

1. Ezekiel Jackson

2. Brad Maddox

3. Rosa Mendes