Current Entrances by Codes.

Codes.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can tou do an Attitude Kane entrance?

The timing doesn't fit the organ part of his theme song

Sorry bro. I don't have time to mess around with Kane. The only reason I'm fixing Eddie is because his entrance is extremely inaccurate. Anyway, I hope to get the 19 entrances out for the rest of the current WWE roster ASAP. Hawkins might be a problem since he is waiting on a new gimmick from what he's said on twitter. I guess I'll just base it off of his days with T-Reks.

I say dont use paul whight use more like rock 2 or david ottugna it fits perfect with his heel entrance.

I haven't found a video yet of his entrance since turning heel that he did a ring motion so I chose that. A good ref video would be greatly appricated.

Thanks for fixing Big Show and keep up the great job.

No problem.

To everyone: Please be patient with me right now as a few days ago I lost all of my save data meaning I lost all of my superstar threads so I'm slowly trying to remake all of them hence delaying the entrances in the topic. I promise next update will have missing in-gamers. I cannot promise when that will be though. Tenative date is Monday.

Curt Hawkins,Mason Ryan,Michael McGillicutty and Samoa Joe posted 11/11/12 Don't think I've forgot about Scott Hall and Eddie Guerrero. I just haven't got to them yet.

Look in the 4th post from now on for TNA entrances.

Curt Hawkins,Mason Ryan,Michael McGillicutty and Samoa Joe posted 11/11/12 Don't think I've forgot about Scott Hall and Eddie Guerrero. I just haven't got to them yet.

I am waiting for ShatterTheSky to finish his Ohno so take your time on Hall's entrance as I don't want to rush Shatter.

I am waiting for ShatterTheSky to finish his Ohno so take your time on Hall's entrance as I don't want to rush Shatter.

PM'd his entrance to you. Anyway, my list of entrances to be made during the course of this week are:

Austin Aries(Lighting Tweak)

Christopher Daniels

Eddie Guerrero

JTG

Kurt Angle

Steve Blackman

Tyson Kidd

There could be more made. It just depends on the progress of a few caws I'm working on by myself.

Any chance of AJ Styles?

Yes. I wasn't going to release this list but, here is the list of TNA entrances I'll be making: (Whenever I decide to actually sit down and make them.)

AJ Styles

Austin Aries

Bobby Roode

Bully Ray

Christopher Daniels

Eric Young

Hulk Hogan

James Storm

Jeff Hardy

Joey Ryan

Kazarian

Kurt Angle

Magnus(should be released tomorrow if I type it up)

Matt Morgan

Mr. Anderson

RVD

Robbie E

Robbie T

Sting

Great, I'm looking forward to the Eddie Entrance (hell I'm looking forward to all them, lol been wondering where ya been, that sucks man that you lost everything :(

Any chance of AJ Styles?

Yes. I wasn't going to release this list but, here is the list of TNA entrances I'll be making: (Whenever I decide to actually sit down and make them.)

AJ Styles

Austin Aries

Bobby Roode

Bully Ray

Christopher Daniels

Eric Young

Hulk Hogan

James Storm

Jeff Hardy

Joey Ryan

Kazarian

Kurt Angle

Magnus(should be released tomorrow if I type it up)

Matt Morgan

Mr. Anderson

RVD

Robbie E

Robbie T

Sting

At least I know 3 of my main Caws will have Entrances thanks Codes.

Archived