Ecl!psƎ's™ WWE '13 Update Finisher Topic (DLC Complete)

BrockMeatCannon

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet

When is the create a finsher be done just asking.

Oh yeah I found this about hunico on wiki and like share to you OK a heads up so he don't have two falling star.

Hunico Special (Leglock)

This is only thing like to give a update when I was trying firuge out why he was gone I saw that OK.

Sweet

When is the create a finsher be done just asking.

Oh yeah I found this about hunico on wiki and like share to you OK a heads up so he don't have two falling star.

Hunico Special (Leglock)

This is only thing like to give a update when I was trying firuge out why he was gone I saw that OK.

The CAM formulas will be posted when I'm finished the entire topic, I've still got CAWs and DLC to do.

I know Hunico has used a Leglock as his FCW finisher but I'm trying to find a reference video to find exactly what it looks like so I can find a good in-game sub since there millions of "leglock" variations. And I want to create a more Hunico-style Senton Bomb because the i-game one looks a bit odd on Hunico for me.

Updated a few noticed moves. DLC will be up next.

All darn but it not that finisher I look at them and it different.

These are help but u see why it different.

Headlock driver - Similar to the snapmare driver

Overdrive - swinging neckbreaker

What same I dont see a overdriver fit dean OK so have a nice day.

Look it up there not same OK.

All darn but it not that finisher I look at them and it different.

These are help but u see why it different.

Headlock driver - Similar to the snapmare driver

Overdrive - swinging neckbreaker

What same I dont see a overdriver fit dean OK so have a nice day.

Look it up there not same OK.

I'm sorry I didn't quite get that, are you trying to say that I think they're the same move or something? I only said that somebody told me that he used a Playmaker on Kane, but apparently that isn't true, alright?

Yeah on the wiki of overdruver is not in there but this move is more new to every one it a version like snapmare so yes and got work soon so watch smack down and see what I mean OK PS it nice to talk you.

Alright saw him do the Headlock Driver on SmackDown. It isn't really that new to everyone since it's been done numerous times in Japan and is the current finisher of Derrick Bateman :P

I believe Bateman has used the Snapmare Driver not Headlock Driver.

Nope. Headlock Driver.

Amen someone said right Snapmare Driver not Headlock Drive and Headlock Driver isn't in the game. So that mean it new for game not real life because other peole using it so thank someone explain right.

I didn't need anyone to explain it right. I know Headlock Driver wasn't in the game and always did, and I also know that Snapmare Driver and Facecrusher 3 are the closest replacements which is why I had that for Bateman's finisher, OK? End of this pointless discussion... and yes I will change Ambrose's finisher down the track but I've got to wait till he has more WWE matches because he could ditch that and start using something else in an instant.

I don't want to go into debate... The Headlock & Snapmare drivers are just another set of holds that have a similar impact. It's no different from other variations to the original move.

The (in name) Snapmare Driver is currently used by Quicksilver, Daizee Haze and

on the indy scenes as far as I know. Evan Bourne's indy own. Nowadays, he uses another Snapmare form w/o the DDT impact.

The Miz has used the Snapmare Driver at

I haven't been following Sami Callihan as much. At this point of the post, it's confusing determining if his "Headlock Driver" is simply his name for the Snapmare version. Source 1...

This is Headlock form is Dean Ambrose current finisher for now. Derrick Bateman still uses it, and has yet to debut another finisher, since he hasn't wrestled much since his knee injury.

Both versions have the same mid & end result/impact. The difference is the beginning sequence. Notice that the opponent head is tucked between the user's arms for the descending Headlock impact.

Snapmare Driver starts off with a 3 quarter facelock as if the user was going for a Stunner or Twist of Fate... instead ending in the impact like the Headlock form.

I hope this cleared this up.

WWE13 doesn't have the Headlock Driver... the Snapmare form is the closest thing.

Thanks for the finisher assistance as usual, Eclipse.

Update... cleaned up post...

Archived