Rewmac's Movesets - Biran Pillman & British Bulldog Uploaded, Curtis Axel updated, Sandow and Cesaro updated

Rewmac

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My only complaint on your Blackman is the brogue kick, since he never kicked the head, he kicked the chest. So the Bicycle kick works much better. :cool:

I'd also use the RVD diving kick but thats just me :P

N again with this...Told ya already..Motions plus both moves go for the head :D :D Quit biatchin' around :D

VERY glad this topic is back. Keep up the good work.

Thanks.

Anyways guys. I have completed a couple sets finally. I'm gonna upload what I feel ready then post what was uploaded. Since saturday is a workday this week I don't know about formulas, but I might make a video of a few sets.

My only complaint on your Blackman is the brogue kick, since he never kicked the head, he kicked the chest. So the Bicycle kick works much better. :cool:

I'd also use the RVD diving kick but thats just me :P

N again with this...Told ya already..Motions plus both moves go for the head :D :D Quit biatchin' around :D

VERY glad this topic is back. Keep up the good work.

Thanks.

Anyways guys. I have completed a couple sets finally. I'm gonna upload what I feel ready then post what was uploaded. Since saturday is a workday this week I don't know about formulas, but I might make a video of a few sets.

Do what you can Rewmac all is Appreciated.

I'm actually interested to know how you configured Dolph's's ground moves. He's got a ton of them in this game with his neck snap, elbow drop with kip up, headstand headlock, 3 elbow drop combo, etc.

That's actually a good question, cause I know he have done the headstand headlock a lot, and he also had the 3 elbow drop combo too(sometimes more than 3, like what happened on RAW this week) but have he done the elbow drop with kip up, I know he done it usually AFTER he does the elbow drop combo and such...

As a matter of fact, is there a taunt similar to what Dolph does, you know going all ric flair style like in this vid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDKvYZOrPkg

At 2:20...

The strut is in, but not like this and that's unfortunate. Nevertheless. I like the kip-up elbow and the headlock as well I wish we could have the third option in limb target.

BTW Miz formula will be posted. I still need adjust him as I like to use most of his move to fill out blank slots.

As for the others AJ Styles and Test will be uploaded but the formula will come later. I wish back the times when I didn't have the position what I have now and only worked 8 hours :)

The strut is in, but not like this and that's unfortunate. Nevertheless. I like the kip-up elbow and the headlock as well I wish we could have the third option in limb target.

BTW Miz formula will be posted. I still need adjust him as I like to use most of his move to fill out blank slots.

As for the others AJ Styles and Test will be uploaded but the formula will come later. I wish back the times when I didn't have the position what I have now and only worked 8 hours :)

I may have an idea, why not use a normal elbow drop from one of the ground strike attack? Do that two or many times as you want, then do a short taunt that similar to what dolph does, then use the sig, the Elbow Drop with Kip Up, then you got exactly what you wanted without needing the 2 small elbow drop and 1 big elbow move...

It is not to debate or anything, but this forum is a clique with various historical users who only speak to each other and the newcomers are not even considered?

No, because you have answered all but to me, even though I'd asked a simple question.

In other topic where I wrote my points of view, not even an answer, now I'm not saying that it should ALWAYS get answers, but I miss that's right, I'm not going to be treated as a ghost!

I am writing here to troll or spam, but only to ask questions or speak my mind.

All requests are coming along I need a few adjustments on The Miz and Ziggler. On the other hand I have uploaded a Scott Hall, AJ Styles and Hernandez moveset. I will try and make a video with my capcard for Miz and Ziggler formulas when I get home from work.

What are you talking about?

I meant in general, while the part that I was referring to you, when I asked what the "powerslam armbar" mentioned by you in a post.

Obvisouly I can't see and reply to all posts neither do other people. Live with it. As for the powerslam armbar, it's the armbar which is preceded with a single leg hook powerslam.

Voted on your poll man. Obviously, I picked Raven. I need something to go along with my CAW lol.

I will get on it as soon as a decent Raven CAW is released :)

Voted on your poll man. Obviously, I picked Raven. I need something to go along with my CAW lol.

You make it sound like my CAW wasn't good lol. But thanks man. Think you could also take a crack at a Jeff Hardy set? I haven't been able to find any so far.

You make it sound like my CAW wasn't good lol. But thanks man. Think you could also take a crack at a Jeff Hardy set? I haven't been able to find any so far.

I was kinda hinting yours, but I didn't know it was uploaded already. If it is I get on it as soon as finish up the remaining ones. Like in a couple of hours if Halo 4 does not derail me again. I've already done a Jeff set. I usually make a set for every CAW I download.

Camacho? Does he have a finisher? I mean I saw like 5 moves from, let me see what I can dig up on him.

I found a Camacho set and I uploaded him already

In place of him, can you do a moveset of "The Man of the 1000 finishers" Heath Slater?

Wasn't planning one, but I might do him sometime.

I was kinda hinting yours, but I didn't know it was uploaded already. If it is I get on it as soon as finish up the remaining ones. Like in a couple of hours if Halo 4 does not derail me again. I've already done a Jeff set. I usually make a set for every CAW I download.

Uploaded? I don't have Xbox Live man. If anybody wants it, I write up the formula.

Archived