Rewmac's Movesets - Biran Pillman & British Bulldog Uploaded, Curtis Axel updated, Sandow and Cesaro updated

Rewmac

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping maybe u could do a gunner scott/ Brent Albright set, I'm currently in the works of creating him and need good set., if u are able to do I know u probably get a lot of requests. If not maybe u could give me what to use a sigs and finishers. Would be greatly appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

Sheamus update hmmm...What do you mean? He isn't really all that different since I updated him last month? :) Kimura Lock? Maybe Armbar 4.

For others. Sorry I was busy. I have reuploaded some lost movesets.

Brian Pillman, Antonio Cesaro, Ryback, British Bulldog and Damien Sandow.

Are you still gonna type faarooq moveset out? Because I've been waiting on that for the longest.

Yes, but I was on holiday for past two weeks mostly.

Would you mind typing in Suicide's set? ;) (Sorry that I keep asking..)

Nah it's fine I just totally forgot as I was on holiday.

You're movesets are amazing bro! Oh and by the way.. I was disturbed by the fact that Y2J's signatures were the Walls of Jericho in the beginning. (Before I updated it to your Jericho one) Since Lionsault is a DLC, do you know any good substitutes? I know there's nothing else I can use which will look the same. But are there any other moves he's used as a signature?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have the x-box, I could say politely that you did for updates Cesaro, Sandow and Curtis???

Thank you!

I already said I will when I return home. As I was out of the country then out of the city. I came home yesterday so I yes I will type in. First Farooq because it has been long overdue and I'm sorry for that.

I don't have the x-box, I could say politely that you did for updates Cesaro, Sandow and Curtis???

Thank you!

I already said I will when I return home. As I was out of the country then out of the city. I came home yesterday so I yes I will type in. First Farooq because it has been long overdue and I'm sorry for that.

Ok, no problem ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived