Just wanted to say hi

Ravenos

Sorry for dropping the ball on a few final projects here. Life got... let's just say "bad" and leave it at that.

Anyway, things are slowly getting better. I'm going to pick up '13 and will be around if people want to do some collab work once it gets going. Since all the stuff I was working on for 12 is old (looks like a lot of people have been highly productive), I'm just going to leave that stuff sit. If someone really wants something I was working on, PM me and I'll see if I can locate and send you the files.

I should be around a bit now. I hope.

Great work from all of you! I just checked a few threads to see what people have been up to, and it looks like the community is in great shape heading to the new game.

Be good to see you back again mate...hopefully 2013 is a better year all round as this year has been pretty much the shittest ever for quite a few people (myself included). There's gonna be plenty of top quality caw'ing going on this year from the looks/sounds of things :) I was gonna be helping out with custom textures and such but thats off the table now so it looks like i'm staying retired for now lol. Anyway look forward to seeing your stuff for '13.

Be good to see you back again mate...hopefully 2013 is a better year all round as this year has been pretty much the shittest ever for quite a few people (myself included). There's gonna be plenty of top quality caw'ing going on this year from the looks/sounds of things :) I was gonna be helping out with custom textures and such but thats off the table now so it looks like i'm staying retired for now lol. Anyway look forward to seeing your stuff for '13.

yeah, I hope so, too. I know you had a really rough year as well. It's a shame-- but i hope things are going well for everyone else.

Assuming i have the means (which cannot be named, I know) I should be good for helping with textures. I probably won't do as much morph tinkering this year. Try to stick to my strengths and let other people do the morph lifting. :)

People like BrienJ can make tools for it, just wait some time

Personally, I've got my eyes on Tekken57. If he doesn't do it, we've probably lost all hope.

Anyways, this year is going to be really awesome or really bad, I don't know, we'll have to see.

I aint holding my breath this year...would be an amazing bonus if brien or tekken come up with something for us again this year but for now i'm just gonna brush up on my in game pt's and go from there. Was seriously considering not getting '13 at all up until a short while ago...then a form of divine intervention occurred or rather a very kind friend should i say lol. Anyway i'm looking forward to helping out where possible :)

Archived