ALL THE NEW DLC MOVES (WOW)

SVRmaster2012

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My only pet peeve with "DLC Moves" is that they always look amazing, and also fit in well with the movesets of several in-game superstars, and yet, if you wanna upload your updated moveset to CC for other people to enjoy or include them in a CAW's moveset and try to upload your CAW, you can't, because DLC moves are locked....unless they fixed that too this year. I dunno. It's small, though. I'm just happy for any new good-looking new moves they find the time to add, even if the gameplay is more or less the same way it's been for over 10 years now and needs an overhaul bad.

from what i understand b7 is as long as u have fan axcess u can upload and download caws with dlc so im guessing the same would go for movesets as well.

and tensai isnt being released till december so no baldo bomb yet.

but with all these awesome moves on the dlc superstars im sure tensai will have it when he is released.

from what i understand b7 is as long as u have fan axcess u can upload and download caws with dlc so im guessing the same would go for movesets as well.

and tensai isnt being released till december so no baldo bomb yet.

but with all these awesome moves on the dlc superstars im sure tensai will have it when he is released.

Works for me. Thanks for the info, dude. Looking forward to seeing whatever CAW magic is made this year on top of a game that already looks incredible for the most part. :cool:

In case anyone missed it, Money Shot said pin combo underneath. And this is why I caved and preordered finally. MONEY SHOT WITH PIN COMBO

I know i LOVE how almost every top rope move has a pin option this year. This is bigger than people realize, well at least for me it is. For me it means, constant near pin falls through out the match (diving cross bodies!, diving moonsaults!), and most of all it means no more having to stand up after a finisher to go for the pin!

I wonder if you pick Superkick 4 for Shawn Michaels, if it'll be a catching finisher still

No because Catch Finishers say Catch under the move like Code Breaker and Attitude Adjustment. Ya know like how some backdrops say Pin under the move like Backdrop 3.

I wonder if you pick Superkick 4 for Shawn Michaels, if it'll be a catching finisher still

No because Catch Finishers say Catch under the move like Code Breaker and Attitude Adjustment. Ya know like how some backdrops say Pin under the move like Backdrop 3.

I'm going to still change it to Superkick 4 looks alot better than Superkick 2 I think it's called. Just put Sweet Chin Music as his first finisher and Superkick 4 to second.

Archived