/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\Curtis Axel and King Malik movesets added!!!

Righteous

I just saw your request johncenasucks!!!!! for a Johnny Ace moveset. You sent me a PM after you saw my RVD ECW set. Sorry I took so long to reply.

I would be happy to. It'd take a couple days.

Also, a Shane Douglas moveset from his days in Japan w/ Ace and WCW with Steamboat. Possibly in a week.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Righteous, thanks for speaking the truth in the Scott Hall video.

I got sober almost 18 months ago. Heroin, alcohol, drug dealing to support your habit, violence, jail, and all that comes with it. Just isn't worth it, especially when life can be just as equally fulfilling without all the dramatic highs and lows.

Righteous, thanks for speaking the truth in the Scott Hall video.

I got sober almost 18 months ago. Heroin, alcohol, drug dealing to support your habit, violence, jail, and all that comes with it. Just isn't worth it, especially when life can be just as equally fulfilling without all the dramatic highs and lows.

Congrats fam.. Yeah man.. Imma alays speak it when I can.. I use my vids as a lil platform from time to time.. I def wanna try 2 help people when I have a chance.. Imma always keep it real and speak the truth fam.... That's part of where my tagline comes from-- Keep it Real, and Live Righteous!!!

Probably not gonna happen 2day fam.. Trying to get everything in order to go out of town for the holidays.. Honestly, I may not get anymore sets done til Monday-- the wife's off work til Monday! LOL... Plus it's holiday shopping season, so I'll probably be Atomic Elbow droppin' or Camel Clutchin' people in line at the stores!!!

Righteous, I cannot believe something as simple as a running sitout powerbomb was not added this year and still not available in CAF. I think I remember you saying something about that in one of your vids.

Its maddening! I'm designing my Ultimo Dragon moveset and it's just lacking without that finisher. Hell, in the 90s, lol, I'd say at least half of the Japanese wrestlers used that as a finisher from time to time.

It was like the cutter is to American wrestling. All these guys would slingshot, springboard, pop up flapjacks, etc...all these innovations to set up....a running sitout powerbomb. It was SO over!

The absence of a Running Powerbomb is extremely aggravating.. Yeah, I have been complaining about that in my vids for a while.

Does anybody know if there will be 1 in the moves DLC? I havent checked that list... Cant do a proper Jushin Liger set either.. The Running Powerbomb was/is a staple move, especially with the Japan guys.. Good work on your Johnny set...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

The absence of a Running Powerbomb is extremely aggravating.. Yeah, I have been complaining about that in my vids for a while.

Does anybody know if there will be 1 in the moves DLC? I havent checked that list... Cant do a proper Jushin Liger set either.. The Running Powerbomb was/is a staple move, especially with the Japan guys.. Good work on your Johnny set...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Actually RIGHTEOUS, that's why I decided to visit the temple. Any chance we could get a convert of your Jushin Liger set from last year? As for the Liger Bomb, I usually end up using Powerbomb 2 or a C-A-F. Sure they don't do the run, which kinda sucks, but they're still High-Angle Sitout bombs, so they're good enough for me. Happy Thanksgiving to you do (even though I'm English and therefore view Thanksgiving as another one of your silly American holiday kerfuffles)

So is there any chance of seeing a Sami Callihan moveset coming through here anytime soon?

Actually, he has been highly requested, on here and my youtube.. Soooo, in short YES! Not saying he will be done in the next couple weeks, but I definitely plan on getting to him.. I wont be starting my R.O.C. vids til after all the DLC is released, so between now and then I plan on doing as many sets as I can...

So is there any chance of seeing a Sami Callihan moveset coming through here anytime soon?

Actually, he has been highly requested, on here and my youtube.. Soooo, in short YES! Not saying he will be done in the next couple weeks, but I definitely plan on getting to him.. I wont be starting my R.O.C. vids til after all the DLC is released, so between now and then I plan on doing as many sets as I can...

Fantastic. I've got a Callihan in the works (that I'll be previewing here soon), and the only thing I don't have at my disposal is a moveset.

Archived