/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\Curtis Axel and King Malik movesets added!!!

Righteous

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Righteous, my man. Are you thinking of doing a Seth Rollins moveset?

ABSOLOUTELY! I hope the good Doc makes him again this year.

Too sweet man! Look forward to it! I've BEEN loving the sets man. Keep up the great work.

Preciate it fam. I'm having a good time doin sets this year... Especially with all the extra slots, and new moves...

I cant wait for this kevin steen set, when i get it ill power pt lol

Word... His wll be up 1st tomorrow... Then I owe BME a Jake Robert's set... I think that's all my requests for now... Which reminds me--- If i have accepted a request from some1, and you havent heard from me in a day or 2---- REMIND ME!!!!!!!!! I got short-term memory in a serious way. LOL.. Send me a messsage or stop by here and let me know...

Hey can you do my requests soon?

All 4 of your requests will come in a timely fashion fam.. CAW requests get top priority.. Since your requests are in game guys, they WILL get done...Within this month would be my best estimation...

These are some great movesets! Pretty innovative way of mixing up the chain grapples and limb targeting to maximize move slots. I'm sure you'll get around to these at some point, but i'd love to see:

Orton

Cody Rhodes

Rey Mysterio

Kane

Kofi

Del Rio

Christian

Peace and love!

Preciate it fam... Yeah, having extra slots, and being able 2 utilize different moves for Limb Targets and Weight Detection has made doing sets alot more fun IMO.. I have a pretty solid prgram now for what goes where in terms of Limb Target and Weight Detection-- depending on the wrestler...

All those sets will definitely be coming in the future... Right now I am trying 2 stay caught up on my caw requests, so these awesome caws can be released quickly... I will try 2 fit in game sets in when possible tho...

Movesets added 2day---

Andre The Giant

Can't wait for Super Dragon. He is my favorite! :)

I'm aiming to have him done this week as well.. ALSO--- I have decided that I will be doing Chris Hero/Claudio Castagnoli sets in addition to Kassius Ohno/Antonio Cesaro sets...

On this week's menu---

Super Dragon

Austin Aries

AJ Styles

Low Ki(today hopefully)

Chris Hero

Movesets added 2day---

Macho Man Randy Savage

Archived