/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\Curtis Axel and King Malik movesets added!!!

Righteous

/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\

Back for WWE 13!!! Ya'll know how I gets down.. No negativity in the Temple.. Links are anchored in the names.. Just click for video...
Names in RED MEANS THAT THE MOVESET IS ON CC ONLY.
Only positivity and encouragement!
I will start with the in-game sets 1st... Please leave all requests here, and I will get to them ASAP... All sets will be upped to CC as well. Tags- Righteous Movesets... Any CAWer that would like me 2 do the set for their caws, request here, or send me a message..
All sets will be posted on my Youtube channel, and Righteous Produkshunz's Facebook. Cant watch the vids? Or maybe you dont like hearing me talk! LOL.. Well u r in luck, all my movesets will be typed up in this thread.. Thanks to CoyoteZero
http://caws.ws/forum...01#entry9082201

Righteous Produkshunz Youtube---
http://www.youtube.c...eousProdukshunz

Righteous Produkshunz Facebook---
http://www.facebook....unz?ref=tn_tnmn

Completed---

CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
DDP
Bret Hart
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
Yokozuna
El Generico
Mr Perfect Curt Hennig
Kevin Steen
Jake The Snake Roberts
Christopher Daniels
Andre The Giant
Macho Man
Low Ki
Super Dragon
Sting
Chris Benoit
Perry Saturn
Scott Hall
Dean Malenko
D'Angelo Dinero/Elijah Burke
Sami Callihan
Kurt Angle
Kota Ibushi
Jack Evans
Adam Cole
Prince Devitt
Kenny Omega
AJ Styles
MVP
Kenta Kobashi
Mitsuahru Misawa
Ultimo Dragon
PAC/Adrian Neville
Masahiro Chono
Evan Bourne
Antonio Cesaro
Kassius Ohno
Wade Barrett

Gail Kim

Kaitlyn

Beth Phoenix

Eve
Michael McGillicutty

Teddy Hart

Tyson Kidd

Bobby Roode

James Storm

Bray Wyatt

Bo Dallas

Leo Kruger

CM Punk

Chris Jericho

Jack Swagger

Samoa Joe

Mr. Anderson

Matt Morgan

Douglas Williams

RVD

Big E Langston

Alberto Del Rio

Jushin Liger

Tanahashi Hiroshi

Austin Aries

William Regal

The Miz

Batista

Shelton Benjamin

Justin Gabriel

Ryback

Corey Graves

Brock Lesnar (Current/MMA)

Trish Stratus

Fandango

Paige

Bobby Lashley

Goldberg

Chris Sabin

Hunico

JTG

Dean Ambrose

Seth Rollins

Roman Reigns

Old School Y2J

Kevin Nash

Scott Steiner

Charlie Haas

John Cena (Current)

John Cena (RA)

Eddie Guerrero

Tensai

Samuray Del Sol

Ricochet

Amazing Red

Sin Cara

Rey Mysterio

Randy Orton

HBK

Triple H

The Undertaker

Kane

Mark Henry

Christian

Kofi Kingston

R Truth

Big Show

Booker T

Brodus Clay

Cody Rhodes

David Otunga

Great Khali

Heath Slater

JBL

Jinder Mahal

The Rock

Ted Dibiase Jr

Zack Ryder

Drew McIntyre

Damien Sandow

Goldust

Rikishi

Steve Austin

X Pac

Alicia Fox

Natalya

Kharma

Test

John Morrison

Edge

Ric Flair

Luke Harper

Erick Rowan

Curtis Axel

King Malik

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's back baby, nice to see the temple up and running :D You said something about doing in-game sets, any chance we could get Punk and Orton? (If I see another float-over Cross Rhodes or Overdrive I'll go insane)

LOL.. My 1st sets will be Punk and Bryan! Since they are my 2 favorite guys... I think I will do a couple current guys, then a couple Attitude Era guys.. And switch back and forth like that..

Hi Righteous,

nice to see u back at "work" ;-)

As in Germany, the game only comes out on Tuesday, I wanted to ask if you can take over the movesets of WWE 12? If not, maybe you can Scott Hall, Scott Steiner and Rick Steiner make?

I will def try my best to get all 3 of those.. I KNOW I will do Scott Steiner, and Scott Hall, as I plan on having them in my Universe... Just gotta wait for these great CAWers 2 put them out..

Hi Righteous,

As in Germany, the game only comes out on Tuesday, I wanted to ask if you can take over the movesets of WWE 12? If not, maybe you can Scott Hall, Scott Steiner and Rick Steiner make?

I will def try my best to get all 3 of those.. I KNOW I will do Scott Steiner, and Scott Hall, as I plan on having them in my Universe... Just gotta wait for these great CAWers 2 put them out..

If get the game on tuesday, i'm going to make some WCW caws, included Hall, Scott & Rick Steiner, Nash, Goldberg, Hogan, Harlem Heat, The Filthy Animals, 4 Horsemen, Jericho, Jersey Triad and perhaps more

Hi Righteous,

I am making Hall and Steiner very early on so you'll have those two for sure. :)

Hi Righteous,

I am making Hall and Steiner very early on so you'll have those two for sure. :)

I'll def have their sets 4 ya then..

Hi Righteous,

Thanks RIGHTEOUS! How have ya been? Send me a PM we need to catch up.

Hi Righteous,

Thanks RIGHTEOUS! How have ya been? Send me a PM we need to catch up.

Been good.. I gotcha on the PM fam...

Do you think you could try a Sami Callihan moveset? I've been trying to get one worked out, but can't quite manage a good balance between moves he does.

Wont be right off the bat, but I'll do my best to get him done for you fam...

Sup righteous, you think you can work with me on a Katashuiko Nakajima moveset again ?? and if you get a chance work on this guy Bobby fish i think i going to create him this year http://youtu.be/TXPCpLOf_YQ he like Davey richards meets Bryan Danielson

Whatz good fam.. Yeah, I'd def like 2 do another Nakajima set for ya.. Hopefully I can make the Death Roll more realistic this year! Bobby Fish-- I dont know alot about the guy, but I have watched some of his matches... Nice moveset.. I'm sure I can work him in for you...

Archived