WWE 13 Universe excel file Setup

gib0006

Over the Years i have used this excel file to set up my universe. this file shows you who the main eventers, mid-Carders, tag teams and jobbers are. it has alot more stuff from who has which titles to there overalls.

It has scheduling of all shows from january to december. you can also make storys that are happing in universe or what you want to make.

At the moment i have set up 5 shows each week with 3 rosters, Raw, Ecw and Smackdown. i will be using most of the roster, with it been an mix of faces, hells, main eventers, mid-Carders, tag teams and jobbers. You may not agree where same superstars are, but you can easly change it.

Here is the file and feel free to edit- http://www.ziddu.com/download/20712983/WWEUniverse.xlsx.html

How did you change the cell names when you inserted the pictures of the shows? (i.e. when I click on RAW it should read A4 but it reads il_fi in the name box)

thanks in advance!

I use excel to set up all my caws, shows, face/heel, teams, finishers, gimmicks, sayings/catchphrases etc aswel so the idea of inserting a pic from the internet and this change of cell name intigues me when I begin thinking of cool ideas for paint tool.

Archived