Question about DLC entrances

Psycho-50501

It wasn't confirmed. Someone asked Bryan Willams on Twitter if we could edit DLC entrances and he said yes. But since it wasn't a question about advanced editing, he could have just meant it was the same as always. He didn't answer the followup question when someone pointed that out to him.

So there ya go.

I was wondering if it's been confirmed if we can have advanced edit on dlc entraces... Like for example I want to have Gangrels fire/rise intro, with Kane's in ring motion/pyro... Thanks.

I doubt it. It seems like a common sense thing to implement, but... I don't want to make the obvious joke.

I was wondering if it's been confirmed if we can have advanced edit on dlc entraces... Like for example I want to have Gangrels fire/rise intro, with Kane's in ring motion/pyro... Thanks.

I doubt it. It seems like a common sense thing to implement, but... I don't want to make the obvious joke.

They need to allow us to advanced-edit DLC entrances AND Championship entrances. Come on, so sick of having to choose specific champ intros. WHY can't you just use the one that's been put together?

I agree. As far as championship entrances go, I'd like to have it where you have a choice between a unique championship entrance like The Rock, or just plopping the belt around your waist with your regular entrance.

Exactly. I think it's ridiculous that you can make this damn nice entrance, and then it's like "Oops, you won a championship! Time for you to lose all your pyro!"

They need to allow us to advanced-edit DLC entrances AND Championship entrances. Come on, so sick of having to choose specific champ intros. WHY can't you just use the one that's been put together?

exactly

Archived