Hulk Hogan Face texture on psn

wcwnwo

Here is a Hulk Hogan Face texture I made . I am still working on the color. I have uploaded it to psn already under the tag Hulk Hogan face skin. Once I get the color down I will reupload it to psn

also could you guys vote for my artwork on facebook.http://www.facebook.com/spartacus.starz?sk=app_291249144317750&app_data=102 Jupiter's Impact xphoto-135086348428385.jpg

6yibh4.jpg

x3rq8.jpg

I fully respect the effort and time you have put into this... but its a bit cartoony as mashupz mentioned :cool: really like ur PT skills though.. so i guess you could make some awesome logos ;)

I love you Big Pete but I respectfully disagree...face paint tools are my sort of thing..sad geek that I am, I saw this and just sat there with a huge grin on my face...

it crushes my hogan face pt into the dust and laughs at it

please note that pictures bleach out a lot of the detail it definately doesn't look too cartoonish :D

The lesser wrinkle detail is perfect..

The deeper laughter lines do nneed a bit of work with some browns but the hard work is done really...

really really loving the update as well :D

for doubters of its awesomeess...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK5X-OmbWfw&feature=player_detailpage&list=UUeAENW3WjHBUpd19G2EXr1A

I can't wait to ge my grubby mitts on the new version which looks about 100% better...

I fully respect the effort and time you have put into this... but its a bit cartoony as mashupz mentioned :cool: really like ur PT skills though.. so i guess you could make some awesome logos ;)

I love you Big Pete but I respectfully disagree...face paint tools are my sort of thing..sad geek that I am, I saw this and just sat there with a huge grin on my face...

it crushes my hogan face pt into the dust and laughs at it

please note that pictures bleach out a lot of the detail it definately doesn't look too cartoonish :D

The lesser wrinkle detail is perfect..

The deeper laughter lines do nneed a bit of work with some browns but the hard work is done really...

really really loving the update as well :D

I said "a bit" cartoonish, the update dosent look as pixilated as the first pic i saw... cartoony as hell next to an xbox version lol :cool:

Archived