Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wcwnwo

Hulk Hogan Face texture on psn

Here is a Hulk Hogan Face texture I made . I am still working on the color. I have uploaded it to psn already under the tag Hulk Hogan face skin. Once I get the color down I will reupload it to psn

also could you guys vote for my artwork on facebook.http://www.facebook.com/spartacus.starz?sk=app_291249144317750&app_data=102 Jupiter's Impact xphoto-135086348428385.jpg

6yibh4.jpg

x3rq8.jpg

I fully respect the effort and time you have put into this... but its a bit cartoony as mashupz mentioned :cool: really like ur PT skills though.. so i guess you could make some awesome logos ;)

too cartoon-ish

This needs a lot of work

yea! I am still working real hard to find just the right color tones for his face . still working on taking the black out of the lower part of his face

x5tb3p.jpg2lkw4qp.jpg

I fully respect the effort and time you have put into this... but its a bit cartoony as mashupz mentioned :cool: really like ur PT skills though.. so i guess you could make some awesome logos ;)

I love you Big Pete but I respectfully disagree...face paint tools are my sort of thing..sad geek that I am, I saw this and just sat there with a huge grin on my face...

it crushes my hogan face pt into the dust and laughs at it

please note that pictures bleach out a lot of the detail it definately doesn't look too cartoonish :D

The lesser wrinkle detail is perfect..

The deeper laughter lines do nneed a bit of work with some browns but the hard work is done really...

really really loving the update as well :D

the thing that is killing it for me, is the lines on his sideburns.. if you can blend it in, or something, so the line doesn't stand out so much on it.

The really dark outlines around his beard aren't really needed, just change the color or the lines to something closer to the rest of the beard.

for doubters of its awesomeess...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK5X-OmbWfw&feature=player_detailpage&list=UUeAENW3WjHBUpd19G2EXr1A

I can't wait to ge my grubby mitts on the new version which looks about 100% better...

I love you Big Pete but I respectfully disagree...face paint tools are my sort of thing..sad geek that I am, I saw this and just sat there with a huge grin on my face...

it crushes my hogan face pt into the dust and laughs at it

please note that pictures bleach out a lot of the detail it definately doesn't look too cartoonish :D

The lesser wrinkle detail is perfect..

The deeper laughter lines do nneed a bit of work with some browns but the hard work is done really...

really really loving the update as well :D

I said "a bit" cartoonish, the update dosent look as pixilated as the first pic i saw... cartoony as hell next to an xbox version lol :cool:

Looks way better bro, can you take a picture of the PT screen?

sorry that the pics are so bad I am having issues with my cam. here my new face part

245gi7c.jpg

1r3prq.jpg