DLC entrances & finishers!

E#37

I'd like to know if Too Cool got a tag team and/or trio entrance, and what those entrances look like.

That said, I'm pleasantly surprised by DDP's entrance. He has pyro, the hand sign, and decently colored lighting (I was afraid he'd be given his SYM entrance). I imagine that entrance will look great with my nWo-era Diamond Dallas Page CAW in my Monday Nitro arena.

Goldust's ring attire is perfect, imo.

Rikishi's entrance is extremely generic (not even his characteristic smile), but that's probably why they gave him entrance attire. If he had a winning move, that would be icing on the cake. I remember creating an alien in Just Bring It and giving it Rikishi's dance as winning move. Haha.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to know if Too Cool got a tag team and/or trio entrance, and what those entrances look like.

That said, I'm pleasantly surprised by DDP's entrance. He has pyro, the hand sign, and decently colored lighting (I was afraid he'd be given his SYM entrance). I imagine that entrance will look great with my nWo-era Diamond Dallas Page CAW in my Monday Nitro arena.

Rikishi's entrance is extremely generic (not even his characteristic smile), but that's probably why they gave him entrance attire. If he had a winning move, that would be icing on the cake. I remember creating an alien in Just Bring It and giving it Rikishi's dance as winning move. Haha.

Well, we know Scotty and Sexay have a Tag entrance, since they're pictured together coming down the ramp dancing. It's been confirmed that Rikishi and Too Cool will dance together in the ring if they win as a team, so I'd assume there's a trio entrance as well, but I've assumed a lot and been wrong so :D

THEY NEED TO BRING BACK CHOOSING WINNING ANIMATIONS!!!

And I'm damn happy that they gave Rikishi that theme, because when I heard that damn Bangin' It them on Scotty I was like *censored*!

If I recall Rikishi early on came out quite emotionless and seemed like another monster heel until we saw the Stink Face, made it more surprising.

Was really glad to see that Rikishi has that theme. I always hated Bangin It, so I was a little worried when S2H came out to that.

Yeah I like bangin' in but Attitude Too cool will always be the other theme. I was worried when Scotty came out, but then Rikishi had the right theme and all was good in the world

Rikishi's entrance looks pretty generic, but happy to see him anyways! Val Venis entrance is so awesome, towel physics looks better than hair physics! :lol: Scotty 2 Hotty <33 DDP <33 Goldust entrance is better than last year, but no rope or wig bothers me.. Overall, nice pack!! But wait, isn't Grandmaster Sexay part of this pack?

They should of released Ryback/McIntyre/Tensai etc has the first batch of DLC. Come December Tensai and McIntyre will probably look different and have new themes etc.

Anyone saying it is modern Goldust clearly hasnt got a clue. Its 2002 Goldust.

2002 Goldust still had a robe didnt he.

Yep. Has he got his wig (on my phone)? They should of had 96-97 Goldust.

Yes, and a wig. He has that entrance attire on Shut Your Mouth and Here Comes the Pain, in fact. 2002 was his best look, imo.

They should of released Ryback/McIntyre/Tensai etc has the first batch of DLC. Come December Tensai and McIntyre will probably look different and have new themes etc.

Yep. Has he got his wig (on my phone)? They should of had 96-97 Goldust.

No, he doesn't have his wig. It's a shame because there's to use CAW mode to rectify that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1vHoY9w62k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v-wzqsGx7w&feature=plcp

I can't believe they actually have Val taking of his towel.

Perfect entrance for rick rude.

I was thinking the exact same.

You can tell someone will make a perfect rick rude this year.

Archived